Old 08-03-2011, 09:57 AM   #1  

Default ProtiDiet items

Hi guys...Any of you use ProtiDiet items while doing the IP protocol? If yes, which ones are the best? Anything in particular I should be looking for while buying products other than IP products? They are quite pricey and I was wondering if I could save some $$$ buying comparable items...Thank you!
zozylya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozylya View Post
Hi guys...Any of you use ProtiDiet items while doing the IP protocol? If yes, which ones are the best? Anything in particular I should be looking for while buying products other than IP products? They are quite pricey and I was wondering if I could save some $$$ buying comparable items...Thank you!
I like the apple/cin oatmeal.
wheekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:09 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'2"

I have recently switched to strictly alternative products. I use a combo of proti diet and something called balanced protein diet. As well as eas shakes.
wheekers is offline   Reply With Quote