Old 08-02-2011, 10:29 AM   #1  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Default New Food Choice Opinion?

Time to restock my IP packet stash....about to finish up week 9 and think it's time to move away from my chocolate drink EVERY morning and try another higher carb breakfast. Before IP, I lived on egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast and I seem to want to go back to that routine. But that crispy cereal is calling my name as well and I can't do both this week.

Not having tasted either....what route would you go?

Thanks in advance....CAT
gettinmygrooveback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #2  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
Time to restock my IP packet stash....about to finish up week 9 and think it's time to move away from my chocolate drink EVERY morning and try another higher carb breakfast. Before IP, I lived on egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast and I seem to want to go back to that routine. But that crispy cereal is calling my name as well and I can't do both this week.

Not having tasted either....what route would you go?

Thanks in advance....CAT
Cat,

I tried the Crispy Cereal Pancake this morning for the first time. It was excellent!! You would have to check with your coach to see if you would be allowed to have the extra egg whites (I'm in maintenance). I used the WF pancake syrup and I like that too. I also like the Crispy Cereal made as directed. Both ways it gives you something to chew and it is not restricted! Enjoy whatever you get.

Lynn
woolberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 135.6/127/120

Height: 5'4"

I prefer the oatmeal, but it would be your restricted for the day. I even make it like the directions say then cook it in a heated sprayed skillet like a pancake eat w/WF syrup its very yummy.
niknakjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:51 PM   #4  
aka CAT

Thanks ladies......still undecided. Might just have to close my eyes and pick!
Old 08-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #5  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

I had samples of both, the crispy rice was different, when you add water to it, it is kind of like a powdered milk taste... so I didn't buy more... and the oatmeal I liked but I like my other restricted more... I buy the crepe so I can have a pizza like supper once in a while.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:04 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'2"

Why don't you have the omelet for breakfast?
wheekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:05 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolberger View Post
Cat,

I tried the Crispy Cereal Pancake this morning for the first time. It was excellent!! You would have to check with your coach to see if you would be allowed to have the extra egg whites (I'm in maintenance). I used the WF pancake syrup and I like that too. I also like the Crispy Cereal made as directed. Both ways it gives you something to chew and it is not restricted! Enjoy whatever you get.

Lynn
I did not like the cereal at all
wheekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #8  
aka CAT

Thanks for the new opinions. After the last post, my "little voice" spoke up and said oatmeal. Even my coach piped up and said based upon my tastes, I'd probably like the oatmeal better! On chocolate drink days (my very long work days), I can have my bar mid-morning and then a couple HB egg whites mid-afternoon to hold me until a late dinner.

Crepes...hadn't even thought about them. Perhaps when its time for another change of pace I will add them. Thanks....

I have been enjoying my omelet as my lunch protein on weekends and home workdays.....I love to mix it up with my mid-day veggies.