Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-02-2011, 12:48 AM   #1  
Looking for ♥ONEderland♥

S/C/G: 256/See ticker/175

Height: 5'7''

Unhappy Feeling off track

So I've been doing really good for the most part lately.....but the last few days not so much...I'm not exactly overeating, it's what I'm eating... The last few mornings Ive been on the run and I've just pulled thru McDonalds and gotten breakfast burritos, and I took some different stuff for lunch at work that isn't on the ''good'' list....I've stayed within my calorie limit or no more than 200 calories over but I feel like such a cheater :-( I need some sort of inspiration to get back on track... Not to mention I have possibly decided to file for divorce which isn't helping the stress levels and the feel to need to eat more...

Last edited by texasmedic09; 08-02-2011 at 12:50 AM.
texasmedic09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:07 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Sorry you're having a rough time

If you know you're going to be on the run, do you have the chance to make something ahead of time? The night before? Even something like a sandwich you could keep in the fridge and grab before you leave? Then you wouldn't have to waste time at a restaurant. You'd actually be saving time, as it's pre-made for you in the morning.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:24 AM   #3  

Sorry about the hard time you're having.

However, even if you eat on the run, you can make good choices. McD's now sells oatmeal, and although I haven't tried it, I've heard it's really good.

As far as bringing the bad stuff along with you to work, why are you buying the bad stuff? If you don't buy it, you won't be able to bring it. So, next time you go to the grocery store, just don't buy the unhealthy stuff.

And be kind to yourself. You're undoubtedly going through a lot of stress right now. Don't anesthetize yourself with food. It makes things worse. I've realized that sometimes it just helps to sit and deal with your feelings, regardless of how much it might initially hurt to do so.
lin43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time.

Some days you just need to muddle through. It's not the end of the world, or your weight loss. Like Lovely suggested, preparing ahead of time is what usually gets me through. It's usually when I'm making quick and last minute decisions that the bad decisions get made.
zoodoo613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:33 AM   #5  
NEWB!

S/C/G: 215.8/202.8/174 (Army Weight)

Height: 5'10"

I have days like that too. I think everyone does. When you feel like you have messed up no point in dwelling on it, change it, the next day go back to eating right and what ever else you do to lose weight.
SarRawrNaomi is offline   Reply With Quote