View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 04:05 AM   #59
sunshine1986

S/C/G: 167.7/157.4/140

Height: 5'7 1/2

Reading through this thread and I am right in the mix with less than 20 lbs to go. I am going on vacation for two weeks in two days, so when I bought my IP packages last week, I purchased two weeks worth. Planning to stay OP while I am gone. I have come too far to stop. But I did review with my coach what to do when I get to goal.
She indicated Phase 1 is until you reach 90% of your weight loss, then switch to Phase 2. I am fairly close to Phase 2, which is why we discussed it. That being said, I have noticed this week, my weight loss has changed from lbs to oz. every day and yes I am an every day weigher, it keeps me accountable.

Also, I have been eating red, yellow, orange and green peppers since day 1 without restrictions. I was told it used to be that colored peppers were restricted but this was changed some time ago. My Phase 1 sheet does not show them as restricted.

Good Luck to any newbies.... this is the best diet ever! I am so thankful I found this plan and wish I had known about it a long time ago!

Goal: Down 22 lbs by New Years! I have a pair of jeans screaming to be dusted off!
sunshine1986 is offline   Reply With Quote