Old 07-23-2011, 12:03 PM   #16  
I know I can

This is a quote from Jordana that is on the Ideal Protein FAQ Sticky, page 4,

"You might want to try doing IP bootcamp for a week:

Only Non-restricted IP Packages
Only Select Veggies
Stay below 20 grams of NET carbs per day or 30 grams of total carbs"

And this is a quote from showgirlaz, Carla:
"Total carbs are all carbs contained in an item. It includes fibers, sugars, sugar alcohols, starches, and other carbs.

Net carbs is a tool to see carbs that effect you. This is calculated by taking the total carb value and subtracting fiber. The remaining number is net carbs."

Last edited by Watkat; 07-23-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Watkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:52 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 215/178/150

Height: 5'10"

I'm a bit late arriving but will be starting my boot camp today. I am within 10# of goal and need a kick in the booty to get done. Summer is hard because of all the awesome veggies and fruit. Just want to get done. So I am committed to a bootcamp to get back on track.
2Balance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:22 AM   #18  

S/C/G: (C/G) 143.8/147

Height: 5' 3"

I guess I've been doing this for the past week and a half - so count me in too! Good Luck to all!
JoLoMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:14 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 247/189/145

Height: 5'2"

I'm back from a couple of trips and READY to stay OP with bootcamp again this week! I can't slack off - I stalled and didn't lose an ounce this past week. I've allowed a little cheat here and there (not thinking it would really make a difference) but it really shows on the lack of movement on the scale.

So this week, no bars or puff snacks for me. No diet soda of any kind. No dressings that aren't Walden Farms or 0/0/0. None of the occasional or restricted veggies, either!

I've got only 10 weeks left until my brother's wedding, and I really want to get down to my goal. I keep seeing my weekly loss averages get smaller, so I've got to get crackin!
katiebeth7 is offline   Reply With Quote