sweetemotion

S/C/G: 225/181/135

Height: 5'4"

First name: Bethany

Geographical location: Ontario, Canada

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: None

Occupation: Student - BA in Communications with a minor in Business

Pets: Well, my roommate has an adorable and slightly insane kitty, Bandit... my parents have a cat and dog, Scamp and Friska, who I consider to be mine as well :-) can't wait to have a puppy of my own!

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, movies, music, playing piano, I'm interested in learning guitar but haven't taken any steps to make it happen, lol... I will pretty much try anything once, I love doing so many things

Height: 5'4"

Eye/Hair Color: Blue/dirty blonde

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: I don't even know, there have been so many "restarts". I think February, 2011 was when I started counting calories, so I'll go with that.

Starting Weight: I think I was around 230 in February

Present Weight: 221.3

Goal Weight: Shorter term - 170... ultimately 135-145, although I have a difficult time imagining myself being that small

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: My tendency to be really self-defeating, I'm my own worst enemy. Also binging, I love food tooo much

Following any specific plan: Just counting calories

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I'm trying to lose the mindset that I "deserve" treats, and accept that losing weight is going to mean sacrificing things sometimes

Anything else you would like to share with us: Nope :-)