General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-21-2011, 12:58 AM   #1  
made my dad a promise

S/C/G: 302/Ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Default Big Brother 13 (2011) SPOILER/live feed thread

This thread is intended for those of us who are Big Brother fans and want to discuss the live feeds and any other details of the game that have not yet aired on the primetime shows and would therefore be considered to be spoilers by those who only watch the shows. Talk amongst yourselves!
ilbnej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:31 AM   #2  

Thanks for starting this thread. My 14 day free trial will end soon. I told myself last year I would not buy the feeds again. Each year it gets worse than the last. They are constantly going to FOTH or all 4 cameras are on the same scene. I already called to cancel. My husband told me to buy them, but I am yelling at my screen more than not, lol, so this year I will pass. I am relying on discussion boards to keep me up to date on what is happening.

Rachel can not leave soon enough for me. I'm starting to like Dom. Not real crazy about Dani. Love Jordan. Not sure about any of the newbies. Lawon is pretty funny.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:50 AM   #3  
made my dad a promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam920 View Post
Thanks for starting this thread. My 14 day free trial will end soon. I told myself last year I would not buy the feeds again. Each year it gets worse than the last. They are constantly going to FOTH or all 4 cameras are on the same scene. I already called to cancel. My husband told me to buy them, but I am yelling at my screen more than not, lol, so this year I will pass. I am relying on discussion boards to keep me up to date on what is happening.

Rachel can not leave soon enough for me. I'm starting to like Dom. Not real crazy about Dani. Love Jordan. Not sure about any of the newbies. Lawon is pretty funny.
A few years ago I did the actual feeds (though I always hold off until later in the season when I'm totally sucked in - each season I start off not too obsessed and then it builds) - it all started when they started broadcasting the three hours every night on Showtime - that's when I picked up the habit. Now I DVR the Showtime show and skim through them when/if I have time (since there isn't a lot else on in the Summer). But mostly I just keep up with what others have posted on the internet - that way I can see a whole day's drama in about 10 minutes of reading. WBRB drives me NUTS!

What websites do you prefer? I like Morty's for a full day review. I like Big Brother Updates for chatting, and Jokersupdates for the play-by-play (if I'm really obsessed on a given day). Ack, in writing all this down, I'm starting to think I have a problem.

I agree - Rachel out (before jury) would be a dream. I heart Jeff and Jordan. I like Danni a lot more this season than on her original season - she's clearly done some maturing - but the jury is still out a little bit for me. Though I get the sense the producers would like to see her and Jeff/Jordan in it near the end.

I'm glad Cassi is going home. I think Shelly has some potential, but I gotta say, her accent irritates me a bit (and I live in Texas!). I am crushing a little on Dominic and I think he and Dani have some potential to be a good team. The other newbies I don't care a lot about at this point.

I imagine the power has gotta shift this week, and it would be especially interesting to see it shift to Dominic who is starting to play both sides. Especially because of the couples twist, because this week, if the couple who goes up wins veto, then there will only be one other option of who goes up (depending on which alliance you are in), so there is some serious strategerizing to be done.

Sorry for such a long post, but I've had all this pent up!
Old 07-21-2011, 12:45 PM   #4  

BB is my summer obsession. I get into bb mode before the first episode. I have been reading jokersupdates. Used to really like RealityBBQ but last year their updates were scarce. Same this year too. I tried the other sites last year and keep coming back to jokers. Love reading the discussion board. It's hilarious.

I agree Dani is more mature this time out. We'll see when and if she ever gets put up for nomination. She is playing Dom, but I think he's playing her too. Love JJ. Jordan is really such a sweetheart. Would love for her to win again. I wish Porshe would change that pink track suit. She has worn it every day but one. It has to be stinking by now. Hoping Dom, Adam and Lawon can team up and get a few of the vets out. You know if one of them win tonight, Rachel will be up their butts, trying to run their HOH.

Sorry for such a long post, but I've had all this pent up! no problem, lol. I don't post on the other boards, just read them, so it's nice to be able to vent here too.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:47 PM   #5  
made my dad a promise

Quote:
I wish Porshe would change that pink track suit. She has worn it every day but one. It has to be stinking by now.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:17 PM   #6  
ugggg.....

I actually liked Dani in her season...her and Jen were my faves...funny that they are now friend...

Rachel isnt a fave but I would like to see Brenden leave first...they have such a dysfunctional relationship..

Jeff is still a hottie....Jordon is adorable...she will probably win it all again...

Shelly & Cassi were my early faves....SHelly is an amazing liar...cant believe how she is playing EVERYONE...
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:48 AM   #7  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Of all people to win HOH it had to be Rachel.

So Rachel is now getting jealous of Dani by the looks of it.

Looks like someone will be coming back because of Dick leaving. They may be in sequester. I would love for Cassi to walk back through that door just to see Rachel's face.
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:50 PM   #8  
ugggg.....

if Dom leaves this week I think he will be back over Cassi...
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #9  

I'm kinda glad Rachel won HOH. This way, hopefully, JJ are safe.

Brendon has really been flirting with Dani. No one comes between Rachel and her man, so Dani will be toast when they go to singles.

I thought Dani was a spoiled little brat in season 8. Always whining *it's not fair*, this sucks, etc, etc. She has grown up since then, but I'm not sure if I like her. Started to, then changed my mind. On the fence with her right now.

I was worried about Shelly, but after her DR, I think she has a good heart. Kalia is a useless floater. I would like to see her go, and keep Lawon.

My free trial feeds will be done today. I will have to rely on jokersupdates to see what is happening. I have Showtime, and dvr it, so I can watch that. This will be my first year without the feeds, but they block so much and it's only getting worse, so I'm not paying to see fish.

Who you think will go up? I'm thinking D/A
Old 07-22-2011, 05:57 PM   #10  
made my dad a promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydegirl View Post
Looks like someone will be coming back because of Dick leaving. They may be in sequester. I would love for Cassi to walk back through that door just to see Rachel's face.
I haven't had a chance to watch either Wed or Thu night's shows yet. Is this "coming back" thing for certain or are we just speculating. That is SUCH a bad idea. If the whole idea is "power couples", bring a single back at this point seems absurd. I guess I need to catch up on my shows.

I don't want to see Kevin back, or Cassi. Good riddance. (and please GOD NOT Dick) Please help me out with the scoop on whether this is sure thing...

Though I do agree that it would briefly be amusing to see Rachel's reaction to Cassi returning.

Last edited by ilbnej; 07-22-2011 at 05:59 PM.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:10 PM   #11  
made my dad a promise

Quote:
I'm kinda glad Rachel won HOH. This way, hopefully, JJ are safe.
Agreed. Plus Rachel will have more blood on her hands and her cockiness will be that much higher, and eventually she'll go down in flames....

Quote:
Brendon has really been flirting with Dani. No one comes between Rachel and her man, so Dani will be toast when they go to singles.
This is highly disturbing. Although I would like to see Dani tear Rachel to shreds over Rachel's imagining that Dani likes Brendon. That would actually be quite pleasureable. I think Rachel is wearing on everyone's nerves, especially those in her alliance! I loved Jordan trying to sweetly tell her on Saturday night that people in the house don't really like her ("I'm not trying to be mean, but if you'd stop saying terrible things to other people, maybe they wouldn't hate you. I mean, I know you are a nice girl, but sometimes the things you say really irritate people.") - it was so prescious and totally useless, but it is one of the reasons I love Jordan so much - all she wanted was for Rachel to LEAVE the HOH.

Quote:
I thought Dani was a spoiled little brat in season 8. Always whining *it's not fair*, this sucks, etc, etc. She has grown up since then, but I'm not sure if I like her. Started to, then changed my mind. On the fence with her right now.
Agreed 100%. At least her voice doesn't want to make me turn down the sound like it did in her first season. That feeling is now one of needing fastforward the DVR whenever Rachel appears on screen.

Quote:
I was worried about Shelly, but after her DR, I think she has a good heart. Kalia is a useless floater. I would like to see her go, and keep Lawon.
Agree with all this as well. Shelly seems to have a good head on her shoulders (not easily swayed by the producers or the other houseguests and pretty even tempered/self-aware, but willing to make some moves too - like voting with the vets in week 1 in lying about it).

Quote:
Who you think will go up? I'm thinking D/A
I am guessing D/A since D is the strongest competitor so they don't have the non-block person winning POV and keeping their team and the team on the block safe. What they don't realize is that it is in Dom's interest to throw the comp if he isn't on the block (if he gets picked to play at all). This is definitely a week where the strategy could make all the difference. It would SUCK to see Jeff/Jordan go on the block this week, but I have a feeling the producers dont' want that to happen either - OR they are using this "someone to return" business as an OUT if J or J has to leave this week, to bring them back (ALA Crazy James - Season 9).
Old 07-22-2011, 06:11 PM   #12  
made my dad a promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1216 View Post
if Dom leaves this week I think he will be back over Cassi...
Agreed - Dominic does seem to be the "favored" one among the newbies.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:23 PM   #13  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

The someone coming back is just speculation.

They had a luxury competition. Jordan won. She picked Jeff, Shelly and Kalia to watch "Same Name" in the HOH room.

Rachel is fit to be tied that her and Brendon were not picked. She apparently said that is strike 2 against Jeff and Jordan.
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #14  
made my dad a promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydegirl View Post
The someone coming back is just speculation.

They had a luxury competition. Jordan won. She picked Jeff, Shelly and Kalia to watch "Same Name" in the HOH room.

Rachel is fit to be tied that her and Brendon were not picked. She apparently said that is strike 2 against Jeff and Jordan.
Oh good, I just don't really want anyone coming back!

Rachel is such a nutter butter! I love that Jordan didn't pick her to spend 2 hours with. Go Jordan.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:38 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 180/175/140

Height: 5'7

Daniele & her whisper talking is driving me nuts!
Adorkibul is offline   Reply With Quote