Old 07-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #1  

Default Found an awesome coach in the Bay Area!

My significant other decided that it was time to give IP a chance as she had a co-worker who started IP with this clinic and raved about them.. I wasn't too happy with the facility I went to and lasted only about a month as they were not very responsive to me and my weight loss so I just gave up seemed that the only thing they wanted to do was to take my cash. I may actually be starting up again at this new clinic as the Dr. is great and down to earth. What amazes me is his passion to get you motivated to loss weight as he himself is an ideal protein user. He lost 70 pounds in 3 months and has been off it for the past 4 months. I think its great to go to a place where the one who is offering it has gone through the same thing and understands who you feel. Great office and lots of free parking only 10 minutes from S.F. too but its next to In and Out and krispy kreme so when we drive to the office we're like yum! I'm set to restart my journey next week!!
bikiniboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 153.8/142.6/135ish

Height: 5'7

Being next to In n Out and Krispy Kreme is so very very wrong for an IP office :/ I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger =) I am trying to get my mother to start IP . . . where in the EB is it?
coliep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:51 AM   #3  

The clinic is actually located in Daly City (San Mateo). Funny the clinic didn't even show up on the clinic locator when we tried looking for it. The Dr. just started to the IP program in the office so he gave us a nice discount for starting up with him. Checked with Ideal Protein and the clinic is approved by them but apparently it takes about 2 months before the clinic shows up on the internet. He also said that he may be starting one in Union City at his other clinic location.
bikiniboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:33 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 153.8/142.6/135ish

Ah, thanks. . . .yep there's no way she'd go that far even if I talk her into this! Glad you like it and best of luck!
coliep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:22 PM   #5  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by coliep View Post
Ah, thanks. . . .yep there's no way she'd go that far even if I talk her into this! Glad you like it and best of luck!

there is a clinic in Alameda and one in SF (financial district). Perhaps your mom will want to go to one of those? i go to the one in SF and it is fantastic.
longdivision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:02 PM   #6  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

oh, also - since you guys are in the bay area... The Green Papaya has a special IP menu that you can have on phase one. it's nice to be able to eat out and be sure that the cooks aren't sneaking anything bad in. anyhow, they are on mission st. between 4th and 5th downtown if you are interested. just ask for the IP menu!
longdivision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:34 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 292/262/150

Height: 5' 3"

Live in Alaska so it does not apply to me but I am totally impressed that a restaurant has an IP menu!!
justamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #8  
I know I can

I know! We could use that here in Texas.
longdivision you need to post new pictures. You are now a SKINNY woman!
Congrats!!!
Watkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:57 AM   #9  

Do you have the doctors name and number in daly city? I am looking for an ideal protein clinic around the san francisco area.
thanks!
dmatt6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:09 PM   #10  
wannabe thinner

S/C/G: 167/116/115

Height: 5'

I would not recommend the Alameda office. The general attitude is about making money, not supporting you in your weight loss :-( I left them whe nit became clear what their focus was.
Calypso is offline   Reply With Quote