Old 07-20-2011, 04:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 206/192/165

Height: 5"11

Default When you don't click with your trainer/leader/consultant'

I don't like her. We're not a good fit. I'm sure the feeling is mutual. It's the law of averages really, not every single person will click KWIM?

So I'm lacking in the inspiration department. I decided I need to make this my home page and stop in often to visit and be inspired! I'll be counting on you guys!
Photographermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 248/239/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photographermom View Post
I don't like her. We're not a good fit. I'm sure the feeling is mutual. It's the law of averages really, not every single person will click KWIM?

So I'm lacking in the inspiration department. I decided I need to make this my home page and stop in often to visit and be inspired! I'll be counting on you guys!
I know what you mean very well! I have gone from weighing in every week to weighing in every two weeks to weighing in once a month because I dislike my coach. (I buy two to four weeks worth of product at a time.) I read these threads everyday and that gives me much more information and support than I have ever had at my clinic. At my last weigh in, my coach actually asked me if I had noticed any of my clothes getting looser. Umm...no....after over 75 lbs gone they still feel the same! A definite 0.
jd447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:21 PM   #3  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

You can come here for all the support you need, you will find it here along with knowledge we have all learned. Sometimes the best things are word of mouth conversations. Just remember no question is dumb so don't be afraid to ask. If one of us doesn't know the answer I am sure we will find someone who does!

We are a great group of people all going through the same thing so the best thing we can do is be each others support. OH and welcome to the board!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #4  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd447 View Post
I know what you mean very well! I have gone from weighing in every week to weighing in every two weeks to weighing in once a month because I dislike my coach. (I buy two to four weeks worth of product at a time.) I read these threads everyday and that gives me much more information and support than I have ever had at my clinic. At my last weigh in, my coach actually asked me if I had noticed any of my clothes getting looser. Umm...no....after over 75 lbs gone they still feel the same! A definite 0.
Not sure which on of those your coach needs, sounds like both! to you for 75 lbs GONE.......you rock.
redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 159/150/129

Height: 5'2

where in Canada are you?
Sorry to hear you dislike your coach... My coach was away for a few weeks and I HATED his replacement.... So i feel your pain
Thefireresides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:45 AM   #6  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

I also sympathize..I have two coaches..One is negative and doesn't even comment when I lose weight. Keep coming to the forum for support. Losing 75 pounds is wonderful.
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:12 PM   #7  

S/C/G: IP160/131/130

Height: 5'3"

Yes, I feel your pain. Everytime I go in to weigh and say anything, it's an instant slam if I've done any free thinking. My coach isn't creative at all -- no thinking out of the box. I don't dare tell my coach that I'm making crispy pancakes -- or eating egg whites.

This forum is the best -- great support, great ideas. I am really trying to reach goal as quickly as I can so I can get away from my coach. The plan is wonderful.

It it possible to mail order the IP products?
Lone Loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 170/170/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd447 View Post
I sort of know what you mean. I think thats terrible for your coach to have asked you that. I find my coach is a bit nervous when we talk and doesn't seem to have many answers. I love this forum and it helps me so much trying to do this and reach my goal. You guys are the best and know far more than my coach does. I"ve lost at least 16lbs and coach has never said anything to me about how I look and also asked if I noticed any difference in my size................
Bling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 206/192/165

Height: 5"11

Thanks for the support. (i'm in Southern Ontario). I talked to a fellow Dieter who sees a different coach and I may consider driving out of town to do this. I would love to order products online, do we do that through the IP site?

It's good to know I'm not the only one and that plenty of others are still succeeding without a coach (or bad one).
Photographermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 231/204/190

Height: 6'

Truth be told,( in my opinion) all of these "COACHES" are doing this for the income. Mine told me that he wasnt, and that if I decided to do it on my own, there was someone else waiting to take my place. I dont know how much the product cost the coaches, but I bet its nowhere near the $30.00 dollars a box they charge us. I for one went to alternatives and have done great. However you have to stay true to yourself when youre on your own. When you go to someone to weigh in it does help you stay accountable, but if youre determined and can stay on course, the alternatives are a far more reasonable route, and of course this forum is a greate source of information, and encouragement.
FLAMINGO is offline   Reply With Quote