Old 07-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #1  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Talking The 100% OP 7day Challenge for July18th-25th

Here is the new 7 day 100% OP challenge for this week. I know i need it..how bout you?
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:21 AM   #2  
Porthardygurl

So yesterday..i blew it..again...we went out to dinner..it started with a gluten free pizza..which i thought wouldnt do so much harm as i had no carbs all day earlier on...but then i ended the night with some..nanaimo bars..UGH!!! So...i gained two pounds this morning..im guessing water weight..so i adjusted my ticker and back on track i go...

Day 1 here we go!
Old 07-18-2011, 10:15 AM   #3  
Me (middle) & Sistas

S/C/G: 141.8/138.4/117

Height: 5' 3"

I'm 9 days OP and don't plan to blow it at all. So I'm in, in, in for this weeks challenge.
Celticgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:00 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 187.6/164.2/135

Height: 5'4"

I am in!
becca1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:09 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 170/170/145

Height: 5'7 1/2

So I am in the middle of my third week! Despite numerous challenges, I have stayed OP! I am a every day weigher, and according to my scale, I am down another 2 lbs, but I am only adjusting my numbers according to my WI since fluctuation is expected.

Proud of myself, I must admit and I am so thankful that I can come here on my down time at work or crisis moments at home for support!

Heres to a successful week for all of us. My next WI is on Thursday AM!
sunshine1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:09 AM   #6  
Porthardygurl

Well i succesfully made it through day 1 today..yay...and i succesfully i only ate 3 packets today...instead of the usual four that i was doing.. so its all good..on to day 2
Old 07-19-2011, 08:36 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 235/165/135 (IP 165/151.5/135)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Well i succesfully made it through day 1 today..yay...and i succesfully i only ate 3 packets today...instead of the usual four that i was doing.. so its all good..on to day 2
Yea! Good for you! Just take it one day at a time. I messed up on Sunday too, not too bad, just a couple spoons of ice cream, but I'm back on track and was 100% OP yesterday and hope to be 100% OP for the rest of the week. I think I might get some restricted bars to have during those "dessert" craving moments. Good luck everyone - hope we all have a fantastic OP week!!
cadenlevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:47 AM   #8  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Good morning. I am in for another 7 days. I was traveling yesterday but stayed OP..despite eating at two restaurants, including a Mexican Restaurant. Today I am shopping with my sister so it should be a breeze staying on. I have my suitcase loaded with packets.
Day 1 Op and heading for Day 2. Have a good week everyone.
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:45 PM   #9  
Happy New Rear!

S/C/G: 240/218.6/140

Good Morning! I tried to join in two weeks ago and failed miserably! I have been on vacation and for some reason being at home just does not work for me when trying to stay OP.

Today is my first day back to work and I am totally committed! I am excited! I have my whole days meals planned out! I am prepared!

My ticker doesnt reflect my weight today, but I am leaving it there for extra motivation - I want to see that number again!
So I am a daily weigher (its a habit), but for IP official weigh ins are always on Tuesday for me.
Monday 7/18/11 -200.0 lbs
Today 7/19/11 -196.4 lbs

I am sure it is all water, because I am visiting the potty every 10 minutes, but I dont care....get me to keytosis STAT!

I cant wait to see what tomorrow holds! Thanks for letting me join in!

Hugs,
Leah
Lnoelparis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:19 PM   #10  

My daily check in. Did well today, still OP. Weighed myself, looked good on my scale but as I said yesterday, I won't post changes as the only WI that truely matters is what shows up on actual WI day.

I have two more solid weeks and then I leave for vacation again. We are heading South to FL. I don't expect to have problems maintaining because my husband is supportive of this and we will have a kitchen in our hotel room at Disney. On previous trips we always ate breakfast/lunch in the room and eat a late dinner when we get back, which works for me. I always carry a backpack (because with kids, you always need something ad Disney prices are INSANE, so there will be plenty of room for my shake and packets.)WE only splurge one night for dinner at the Epcot German restaurant, which has a wide variety of food, so I should be able to maintain.

I am really hoping to be at goal by Labor Day, into Phase 3/4 if possible. So sticking to plan is essential for me. Each day I wake up, I wonder why I didn't start this earlier this year, but I am SO glad I did now.

Hope everyone has a great night/day tomorrow!
Old 07-20-2011, 03:24 AM   #11  
One step at a time

Location: The land of Spare Room in the City of Wardrobe..-C.S. Lewis

Well i think im going to do this..even though im late starting in..I had a bit of a screw up...it was a 65th birthday party tonight and well...parties=lots and lots of baaaaad food..im talking potato salad and pasta salad and all the salads you shouldnt have..inless its made with Walden Farms..lol.. So.. i did eat a small plate..and by small i mean a dessert plate full of pasta salad and a peice of cake eek...PMS anyone?

So...note to self- Dont go out anywhere to any social function where there is food that is a no-no without going with a packet or something to tie you over..cause i failed to do that..and look where it got me..and

2) Dont go to a social function or party if you dont trust yourself...I knew it was going to be bad news before i entered.. i lack willpower and considering this was my first real challenge since starting IP..well..its obvious im not ready to socialize with anyone on a food level...So i think i will stick to my big mac in a bowl at home from now on...Too bad you cant make the menu for the partys hey? Be like "ah i want this and this and this and there cant be this and this and this".. i would love that..

Anywho...PMS is around the corner which means the chocolate cravings are setting in...so im trying to prepare to get through the week...im thinking lots o chocolate pudding..and i got this great sugar free raspberry syrup..i might add it to the dark chocolate pudding and see how that tastes!

So tommorow..begins my first day AGAIN!! At least i didnt get into ketosis the first time..so here we go again..

Good luck!
Jasesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:54 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 247/189/145

Height: 5'2"

I'm in!!! So glad I saw this - I was running my own Bootcamp thread. Thanks!
katiebeth7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:57 AM   #13  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Jasesgirl

Social situations are definitely the hardest!!! You are absolutely right..plan ahead for any social situation..either eat something before you go or take a bar..or just eat the lettuce salad and have your packet afterwards.
It is amazing how you can go to these functions and not find anything IP!
Isn't anyone else trying to eat healthfully????
I am on a trip and eating out. I feel like I am constantly being demanding at restaurants..caesar salad..no dressing ..no cheese..or give be a dry broiled fish..double vegetables..no starch..

Checking in for Day 2 and 3. I was out fishing on a boat yesterday..Did you know you can drink crispy cereal from a cup? LOL. Today I am off the boat while others go out. I can stay OP..gets lots of walking in..maybe go for a swim.

Last edited by Maile; 07-21-2011 at 10:58 AM.
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:12 PM   #14  

Been so busy the last two days, I have had no time to jump on the computer. So I had my WI on Thursday AM and was thrilled to be down another 3.4. Yeah Good bye to an additional 3.4 lbs!

So I changed my avatar to reflect that I am officially past the 10 lb mark, well on my well to 15lbs and then.....

I am an every day weigher... seriously rethinking that one today..... TOM is approaching and my scale shows me up 3 lbs today! Seriously that happens overnight??? Stayed OP, been doing great, feeling great...

That being said, I am sticking/ holding to my own advice and truly only counting my weight at my official WI... but still, can't help but be a bit disappointed...

My nephew is getting married today, discussed the food with my SIL and she told me they are having a huge salad. And she asked the caterer not to put all the roast in the gravy when they cut it... Sweet, they are making me my own plate with roast, baked chicken breast and green beans before the buttering. I told her that would be more than enough food and her reply, your doing so well, we don't want this to be cause of you falling off the wagon... nice, right? My sister was recently diagnosed with Hashimotos Disease, so she can't drink alcohol, and she will be my date today while my husband stays home with the kids... looking forward to it.. even bought a new outfit. Have a great day everyone and I will check in tomorrow (after my afternoon WI, as I have to work tomorrow night)....
Old 07-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #15  
One step at a time

Location: The land of Spare Room in the City of Wardrobe..-C.S. Lewis

Well... im not sure what the deal is..but im definitly not in the diet frame of mind right now..I think im going to take a break..and think this through a bit more..im not sure if im ready yet...
Jasesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote