View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #15
Vixsin
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW 271/SW 249/ticker/GW 163

Height: 5'8"

Hi Everyone!!!!!!!

I feel like I have been gone forever! I am still in my battle with 188 - 189. My challenges have been sleep and getting enough calories. I have had several lower than usual calorie days and my body DOES NOT LIKE IT!

Had a night of drinking on Friday and got rid of the water weight for a night. LOL This week my self-challenge is to get enough calories every single day and getting a minimum of 7 hours sleep every night.

I'm coming back to basics and making time to do my check ins for more than just a second. I miss you guys and I feel stronger in my weight loss when I am more present here.

With all of my plateau battles, I am very proud to say that I have been on plan as far as my eating. I am not over-doing it with any junk. That makes me very proud!! I am confident that when I get the proper number of calories and sleep, this plateau will be history.

Here's the breakdown for the weekend:

15 188.2 -.2
16 185.6 -2.6
17 186.6 +1.0
18 188.0 +1.4

I have also rethought about my goal weight. 164 means that I have reached the healthy range so my goal is to see that number and then switch my focus from "weight loss" to "toning". I feel that my weight will naturally drop after I reach 164, but I want to change my focus from loss to toning.

The plan for tonight is kielbasa and mac n cheese with carrot circles for my boy for supper. I will be experimenting with some Panko bread crumbs and making some baked tilapia. I think I'm going to stir fry up some sugar snap peas to go with too. I have my gym clothes here at work and I am going to change before I leave and go home and hop right on my treadmill. I need to run to help remember WHY I am here!!!!

Let's rock the end of July!!! ( I can't believe it's almost the end of July! Maxwell starts school next month! Speaking of....SO DO I!!!!!!!)

BBL!!!

Currently working on being brave enough to step on that scale to get my new starting point.

Be gentle with yourself and your emotions.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote