Old 07-18-2011, 09:37 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 210.5/160/130

Height: 5'3"

Default stopping before i'm back where i started

i worked so hard this past year to get to my goal weight, i did the hcg diet and got to 130. i liked the way i looked at that weight, but i couldn't make it through the maintance. i was at a comfortable 140 and went on vacation in may. since then i have been good and bad everyother week. i stepped on the scale yesterday and was at 163!!!! i couldn't believe i had gained that much in a couple months, it makes me so mad. i need to find the motivation to get back to atleast 140 and do it the healthy way. my biggest weakness is SUGAR...so i am committing to ditching sugar until my birthday. i have about 10 weeks to go. i feel so gross and bloated right now. i used to try and be active on these boards and i think the support kept me in line. because for the past 2 months i haven't checked in on here. so i am back and looking forward to supporting eachother. my weight has been the most challenging thing to deal with and i need to get to a healthy range and find peace with it all.
skinnyby25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:17 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 168/168/135ish

Height: 5'4"

Trust me i completely understand. I started at 130 got up to 176 lost almost 30 pounds and got down to 148 and all i did was cut out bread, very bad decision on my part. so to say the least i gained it all back and then some so when i started this time on here i weighted 193 and now im down to 172 and its taken me months and months to lose those 20 pounds but i really feel i've accomplished something since i'm doing it the right way by working out and changed the way i eat. don't get me wrong i still have a brownie every now and then but the brownie doesn't rule my life like it used to! so good luck with your journey i know its hard to start again when you've already lost weight once but its worth it
jackiedavis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:22 AM   #3  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Heyyy
I totally know what you are talking about. I was doing so well last year and then just dropped the ball and went from 152 to 178 in 9 months! I seen the scale creeping up but kept telling myself I could get it off and now look at me I am at 174 and am trying to get my eating under control. I have a trip to India coming up in Oct and would love to be back to a decent weight by then. I have a daughter with special needs and who sleeps very irregularly so I am not gonna focus on exercise but on food and hope that I can rein in the emotional eating.

Good luck and we can do it!!!
sun is offline   Reply With Quote