View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 08:18 AM   #13
Diana3271
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/178.6/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! I hope you have a great week!

Ugh! Sodium! I am up about 1.8 pounds in the last couple of days. I know I didn't eat 7000 calories worth of mixed nuts on Friday night! It has got to be the sodium. Evil stuff! I bought some packaged salmon burgers from the grocery store. I had that for dinner last night. The calories/protein are great, but I think the sodium was a little high. They may have had some MSG, too. They don't always list MSG as such, they have other names for it. I have a list of the names for MSG, but haven't looked at the list and compared the box.

I am wanting my weight to be on the lower side this week because I will be going to the Japanese restaurant and this weekend is my birthday. I don't want to have to count the calories in my birthday cake.

It doesn't matter where you are in your weight loss journey. If you are in maintenance or if you are actively losing, we all have to deal with the same issues.

Weigh In: 144.6
Up: 1 pound

alaskanlaughter I will keep your DH in my thoughts and prayers today. Please update us when you can.

My ticker reflects my original high weight

I started my most recent weight loss journey January 2008.
I lost 1/2 of my starting body weight and entered into maintenance May 2011.
Now the real work begins!
You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Dian
a
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote