View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 11:05 PM   #7
mlgibson
SciFi Geek Gettin' Skinny

S/C/G: 186 / 156.6 / 140

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
Speaking of oreos, they were on sale and I got them for my kids (I know, not the best snack, but not something they get regularly either). They had the strawberry milkshake flavor, so I got it. I decided to have one yesterday (very, very rare for me to grab a sweet, but I wanted to try it as I've never had that flavor before). Just ONE and later I looked up the calories on the back of the package and about fell over. How can ONE tiny cookie have 75 calories? I used to eat an entire package of oreos in one day - by myself! Ack!!!!
I never had that flavor, and yeah, they are high in calories! And like you, I used to eat nearly or the whole package. When I was in college and got upset I'd go out and buy a package, and eat them all within a few hours. I also used to do that with big bags of puff cheetos.
So I actually had this proud moment while I was munching on one, and then the other later on...I was happy with just that little treat. I felt no need like I had in the past to binge on them, to grab the milk and go, lol.

Go us!

And mamakat, it said one serving was six, at 170 calories. I just factored that in to my day. It was alot less calories then I expected, though the carbs and fat don't help anything, lol.
mlgibson is offline   Reply With Quote