Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 135/128/107

Height: 5ft 2

Default Anyone want a weight loss buddy?

Probably should have mentioned this in my introduction.... but I'd like a weight loss buddy! All shapes and ages welcome :-). I'm kinda new at all of this so if any experienced members have any advice go for it. Also more so than just a weight loss buddy I'm interested in anyone who wants to be a friend talk about life, things we like, things you want to do, etc. Sometimes I focus too much on my weight and appearance and I lose track of other things in my life so I was hoping this could help me and others. Anyway if you're interested at all or just feel like commenting I'd really appreciate it. Thanks everyone <3
Sunnydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:28 PM   #2  
Stay with me

S/C/G: 240/235/120

Height: 5'3"

I'll be your buddy! I can't promise that I can post or respond everyday(as soemtimes I am at my boyfriend with no internet, and plus my laptop wants to be special about it's life) but I will try my best when I am at work and at home.
rubyred7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:37 PM   #3  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

i am available mostly on facebook if you want to find me there...under Ruth Beattie with this same profile photo
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:13 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 135/128/107

Height: 5ft 2

Yay! Thanks guys! Rubyred7 don't worry about it- it's the same here. You know technology and besides sometimes life kicks in and some things you don't have time to do. Alaskanlaughter- I don't have a facebook actually haha. I did at one point but gave up- never went on and didn't keep up with it. :P
Sunnydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #5  
Stay with me

S/C/G: 240/235/120

Height: 5'3"

Yeah, my laptop blue screened me and I haven't been on it in like a week, I have to many other things going on to get aggravated with it. One thing I find funny is that it will work for me, and then when my bf goes on it, it knows almost that it's him and it won't work. Oh well one of my presents to myself after loosing 80lbs is a new computer! Now that's movtivation!
rubyred7 is offline   Reply With Quote