Old 07-08-2011, 11:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 139/124/125

Height: 5" 4"

Default phase 4 sample menus?

I am bout to start phase 4 net week and am looking for more concrete menu ideas then the phase 4 sheet has.....if you dont have a chicken ceasar salad for lunch what are some other fats....a glass of milk? or what else should you eat? Also can we have bread with dinner or just a potato? I know we are supposed to be more "free' in phase 4, but I guess I am a little more of a plan follower thanks for any ideas.
fowegrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:54 AM   #2  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

Congrats! Phase 4 is basically south beach diet, really. At least, that's what my coach said. I bought the book and subscribed to the daily email to prepare for maintenance. Good luck!
Joliebug82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

I cant help you much I am on phase 4 too, and my coach has been sick the last three weeks so not much help there.

I still eat phase three breakfast, and try to not have fat at supper. Had pasta with homemade meat sauce. Used whole wheat pasta and used extra lean beef and porc in the sauce. Other nights have had fish with rice, or a paked potatoe. I am scared of the carbs though just using little portions. So far have lost a pound, wich the IP people said I shouldnt lol. I still weigh in. I bought a large container of whey protien, to have as a snack sometimes or sometimes if I am not hungry will have one if I dont feel like cooking. The one i bought has 30 gr of protien, 130 cals, tastes good, and was a good price. The one the IP sells at the gym ws 45 $ I paid 25$ on sale. I still use WF dressing and try to still have 4 cups of veggies. I also still drink all the water lol

Sorry I cant help you more, as I said Im kind of lost in phase 4
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:11 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 139/124/125

Height: 5" 4"

thanks for some feedback....i didn't realize its the same as south beach diet- that helps for some actual food ideas. Thanks guys- sooooo looking forward to phase 4 although it scares me to death!
fowegrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Phase 4 is scary! Didn't we lose the weight only to gain it back? What I've been reading about that really resonates with me is what I refer to the "5 pound panic". Although I'm nowhere near maintenance yet, I've decided to monitor the scale and if I hit 5 pounds over goal, back to boot camp for me. 5 pounds is a little wee amount, but better that than saying "ooops" at 30 pounds over.
Sherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:24 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

I weigh everyday because I dont want to go opsey lol i give myself three lbs, it goes up it goes down lol.. I am trying to see what my body doesnt like. My body really really doesnt like coffemate. lol One a day even if i try phase one all day still will be up half a pound next morning.
locks is offline   Reply With Quote