Old 07-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #1  
Noob :)

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Question I've got eating issues... don't we all? LOL

But I'm not HUNGRY! I am two days in, and the other day I had 3 points left over, and today 8. A whopping EIGHT points. And I'm not under eating. I'm eating 3 meals, water instead of drinks/soda (ok. I had a coke today. Still under 8 points)

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'll post today's food... (please no judging! I'm new, I used to only eat ONE meal a day, and I'm trying to get used to eating period PLUS eating healthy... we were also out most of the day...)

Well... I guess today I could have eaten Breakfast. That would probably have solved my problem. Anyways.

Lunch (early though! It was around 10:30 or so)
I had this Oscar Meyer sandwich combo... it had a flat bread ham and swiss with grey poupon (Idk what kind, but it was HOT), and it came with a 100 calorie snack mix and a jello mousse thing) and a vitamin water. (nasty. Never again. Yuck. DH's flavored tea however... it was YUMMY. I got jealous.)
That came out to 10 pts. (Vitamin water 0. But it was... it didn't taste like FRUIT! I'd rather plain water than that)

I had the coke. It was 7 points. I regretted it. It made me feel bloated, so I think my addiction is GONE.

I had a potato with cheese, bacon bits and margarine. That came out to 6 points.

And then I had a frozen fruit bar that was 1 point

Y'all... I'm not hungry. Is it something I need to maybe work up to? I used to eat SO MUCH, but then... it seems like if I eat too much I feel sick. I want to eat, but I'm not hungry and I'm afraid of making myself sick again. I really don't know what to do.
itsnikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:06 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 416/363/230

I know exactly what you mean. I have to force myself to eat all my points or even get close. In the afternoon I'm still staring at over 20 points, ugh! Ok, yes I have a LOT more points than you do but I completely understand where you're coming from.

I've learned not to stress if I don't get all my points in. I just try to get close. I have some days wondered where I was going to get my points from, so sometimes I try to find something remotely healthy instead of junk food...cuz whether they give you the points or not, you always come in the negative there in sooo many ways! (Cholesterol, high sodium etc..)

I have a friend who is on WW w/me and she has noticed she can't get all her points down when she's emotionally charged. Whether it's TOM or men (haha) or the kids...you name it...there's emotions that are attached for all of us with something. Have you thought about that? Could it be something negative impacting your struggle? Or maybe you're too focused on it? I've noticed some ppl here on 3FC have said when they stop stressing, they have better luck at losing weight.

If you can't get all your points in, just try tomorrow. Yes eat breakfast (this coming from someone who HATES breakfast!) it does help you get a jump start on the day. I have also learned that if I can get more in the morning instead of lunch and dinner, I do better too. But that's just me! You might just have to play around at dividing your points up and seeing if there is a way to get in more.

Just don't give up! You can do it!! My hugs go out to you in your daily progress!

Good luck sweetie!
Looking4Me2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:18 AM   #3  
Noob :)

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Thank you! You are so sweet and encouraging!

I am going to do breakfast tomorrow. Even though we'll be rushed. But I'm pretty sure I can find SOMETHING quick/easy/good on the points to eat.

I also... want to change the WAY I eat. I usually don't eat much but it's junk junk junk. Blech. Need to get rid of all the crap, and eat better foods.

I'm liking this water kick I've been on! I'm not constantly thirsty anymore, and I like tasting my food instead of my drink. And no bloaty feeling! I never realized how Soda made me feel. *sigh*

Oh well. It's a journey... and I'm only on day 2. I have a lifetime to learn, and I'm sure every day I'll learn something new, right?

I will say... I get stressed alot. Very very easily. My house is a mess. Very much so, and I'm on af, so that means I'm SUPER cranky, tummy bloated/cramping... that's why I haven't wanted a thing in the world today. And for some reason I'm getting hungry as I'm talking about hunger. So maybe I just need to TALK about hunger more often. ROFL
itsnikki is offline   Reply With Quote