Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 06:09 PM   #1  

Default Got worries about sagging/excess skin?

Hi All,

Just thought I'd share something I read on EDiets. Subscibed to look at the plan but cancelled because I didn't like the price.

BUT .....before I left the program I read their boards. Someone did a comparison of different body lotions on the market that help firm skin. I'm sure we all have that worry about the excess skin left when we reach goal.

The lotions compared where :Nivea with copper (can't remember all names exactly), Neutrogena firming lotion, and St Ives Firming lotion. And I think they used some dept/expensive brand too.
However, many found the the St Ives was the best...eventhough it was the cheapest.

Hey, you never know! I like to put it on after shower at the gym or home. Try to do it everyday if not twice a day. Every time I do it I like to think about the future. Now, if only this stuff could take care of what gravity has done to my chest and butt ****, think I'd bath in it then!

Deb
Old 06-05-2003, 06:10 PM   #2  

Thanks Deb. I'm going to try it.
Old 06-05-2003, 07:43 PM   #3  

Good to know, because that's the kind that I use every day. I use a Loofah in the shower, and then put the St. Ives Firming Lotion on.

Thanks for the info!
Old 06-05-2003, 09:11 PM   #4  

Thanks for the info! I sit and stare at the rows of bottles on the shelf and cant decide which I should use. I'm going out tomorrow to get the StIves!

Miki
Old 06-05-2003, 09:52 PM   #5  
Token rooster

Height: 6'2

i've got a little loose skin now (more wrinkly skin around my thighs and lower stomach), but i didn't think lotions really worked (i thought over time some of it would go away). Its good to know that this works and so I will go out and get some lotion.

thats not a very manly thing to do, but what the ****.
Old 06-05-2003, 10:29 PM   #6  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Manly lotion? No comment.

I had a $3-off coupon for Loreal. I worry about this every day. I can see myself getting smaller, but am still worried about having to have the excess skin surgically removed. *sigh*

There have been several threads about this. I did a search, click on this & then there are 6 pages to click around on:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sear...der=descending

Last edited by SuchAPrettyFace; 06-05-2003 at 10:40 PM.
Old 06-06-2003, 12:13 AM   #7  
Big Loser Wannabe

I use lotion everyday & I never notice my skin getting firmer, not anywhere on my body, NO FAIR
Old 06-06-2003, 10:01 AM   #8  
~ I Know I Can ~

Default Thanks!

Thanks so much for your post about the different kinds of lotions. I am going to go out and look for the St. Ives firming lotion. I had NO idea they had any! I use a lot of their products, like the apricot scrub, because they actually work! Can't wait to try this one!

~ Kari ~
Closed Thread