View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 09:19 PM   #5
ShanIAm
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/129

Height: 5' 1"

Yup, I get it. I am happy happy happy with how I look when I am at work and see all those people who remember me at almost 200 pounds. (I lost 10 before I really started my journey at 184). But the minute I am in a place filled with strangers who can't see those before and after pics, I still feel fat. I know I still have 10 more pounds to lose so I hope my outlook will be different then. My point is, I understand how furious you must be considering the fact you thought you were done.

So I think it's time for you to pull out those old pics of yourself for YOU. Do side by sides. Remember back to when you started and how you felt and embrace how you feel today! And if you want to lose a little more weight then just do it in 5 pound increments. It won't seem like such a task.

And do you think that maybe being in a new country could be contributing to your illnesses? Perhaps your immune system is not used to the differences around you? I'm not a doctor --- just a theory!

1/4/15: Restarting my journey exactly 4 years from when I first started in January 2011. Reached my goal weight in 2012 and regained half of it back.

I never should have left 3FC!
ShanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote