Old 07-05-2011, 11:43 PM   #1  
*Buttercup*

S/C/G: 342/208/145

Height: 5'5''

Default Skinny Dreams

So I had a dream in which i was effin hot! I was wearing daisy dukes and a bathing suit top. Had a flat tummy, and sexy thighs.. I looked.. GOOD!

Then I woke up. Reality set in. Knowing even WHEN (not if, when) I hit goal, I'll never look like that because of all the lose skin.

& that just ruined my day. on top of that, today was the last day at my job (I quit) because next month I'm moving to be with my boyfriend. So I was already upset/nervous..

So nervous that since yesterday I've been sick to my stomach (in and out of the bathroom all night long...fun)

So i didn't go to the gym last night cuz of 4th (which by the way i over ate and gained 2 pounds), and I couldn't go tonight cause of my tummy troubles..

Now, today I didnt eat horribly..salad, tuna 6in sub, and turkey sausage/wheat english muffin/2eggs (under 1300 cal for sure)

BUT I FEEL LIKE A COOOOOOOOOOOOOOW RIGHT NOW. I know alot of it is my nerves from quitting. But gosh damn. I was in tears a few minutes ago..
I want this day to be over=[

/end rant... sorry guys.. it was either you or my boyfriend, and poor guy needs a break lol
mypinkpolkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:13 AM   #2  
You'll be given love...

S/C/G: 328/283/140.00

Height: 5'5

I have skinny dreams sometimes, too. I had to check myself when I was wanting them more than other creative experiences I could have while sleeping.

But, I'm always not...skinny. Voluptuous, shapely, maybe around 160lbs? With big, beautiful natural hair and pretty clothes. Then I wake up like AH #@$%!!!

And I wont look like that when I hit 160 either, but that's alright. That's not what it's about, right? Knowing you did it is probably more attractive when you hit goal!
Nebuchadnezzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:25 AM   #3  
Up.Forward.Higher.Always.

S/C/G: 235/ticker/130's

Height: 5' 5"

Who says you won't have all those things? Maybe you won't end up in daisy dukes, but "effin hot" is still attainable!

Go on and dream, girl!

Also, props for quitting the job and making the changes you want for your life! Seriously, that takes balls my friend.
tuende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 229/185/155

Don't be silly, you can do it and you will do it. You have come this far, and if you lose weight properly you won't have loose skin issues! Drop 2 pounds a week and get your yoga on and those dukes will be yours. When you start having dreams about winning and they scare you, that is a GOOD thing. It means your goal is within reach and if it's scaring you, it's here. Big hug, chin up, and keep at it. Those 2 pounds are water weight, btw, and will fall off within a day or two.
bleujean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:53 PM   #5  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 285/169/Ticker

Height: 5'6"

I just chalk skinny dreams up to my subconscious being able to see into the future :P
shellofself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:45 AM   #7  
*Buttercup*

S/C/G: 342/208/145

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellofself View Post
I just chalk skinny dreams up to my subconscious being able to see into the future :P
hahaha

Thanks guys <3 You all made me feel much better!!
mypinkpolkadot is offline   Reply With Quote