View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 09:37 AM   #12
OnMyWayDown

S/C/G: 322/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft5

Geoblewis- So sorry to hear about you son. I imagine though that if you are trying to help him get down a few lbs before school that it will really motivate you to be completely OP plan as well. I also agree that your ex dos sound like somewhat of a twit.

MrsTee- Congratulations on putting away the larger sizes and digging out the smaller ones. I am still teetering back and forth but I will get there. It's always nice to fit into old clothes again.

Lostbutstilltrying- Can't wait to have you...

Lovely- CONGRATULATIONS ON THE SCALE BEING NICE TO YOU THIS MORNING!

Well I am at work for a couple of hours before we jump on the boat and head out to the sandbar.... Feeling so much more rested and on top of things after a stress free day... I even found the courage to ignore the scaly monster this morning. Guess I just decided that it is gonna say what it says tomorrow morning and paying attention to it this morning won't change anything but my mood. Plan to make fairly good decisions today and deal with the consequences tomorrow. Already made OP lunch for tomorrow and am ready to start back on my journey. Guess I was just overwhelmed a bit. Anyways everyone have a great day and this time next week I expect us all to be working our way out of this thread!

Restarted Journey 01/10/2012
Mini Goal: Under 300 again.... Achieved 01/26/2012
Mini Goal: Less than my lowest last time 271.5