Thread: 300+.....Bios
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 08:19 AM   #39
iamworthit

S/C/G: 292/268/140

Height: 5'7

DATE - July 4, 2011

USER NAME - iamworthit

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I've often been told that obesity is like having a drug problem the only difference is that the world can see what you are addicted to.. and you can't hide it. Choosing to be this way (fat) is another way of saying I don't love myself enough to choose to live a healthy life. I would always just shrug it off.. why listen to thin people who don't know what it's like to be fat. Denial.. excuses.. denial.. more excuses. I would do anything not to face the truth. I love myself but I don't like being fat. I know its going to take a lot of hard work but I know that I will succeed. Many people I know try to lose weight to please their boyfriends.. fit into a killer dress or whatever reason... I want to lose weight because I want to live a life that is mine.. not burdened by fat or weight-issues. I am doing this for me.. because I am worth it. We all are.

REAL NAME - Rikki

AGE - 38

BIRTHDATE - April 23, 1973

WHERE YOU LIVE - Manila

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Anthony

ANNIVERSARY - We aren't married yet.

KIDS - 1 daughter. 14 years old.

PETS - 2 cats Luna and Ciro

OCCUPATION - Registered Nurse

STARTING WEIGHT - 298lbs

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - my own (low fat, low salt well-balanced meals)

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - walking (treadmill), dancing

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - pizza with extra cheese topping, alfredo pasta, bacon, cheesecake there's so many to mention.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Belgariad, Game of Thrones,Ghost Soliders, so many more

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Matrix, LotR, Hitch, animated films, Signs, the list goes on and on

FAV. SONG(S) - Over and Under by egypt central

FAV. QUOTE - Things could be worse, I could put my bra on backward and it will fit better.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I am a very friendly, (I am told) humorous and easy to get along with. I am looking for a partner/s in this weight loss journey who can keep constant contact with me though messengers like yahoo or skype. Hopefully we can really become good friends and not just internet buddies. (PM me if you are interested)
I live alone. I have a gym at the 1st floor of this condo building. I have paid for 3 months membership but have gone only twice. I am needing motivation and inspiration. I am willing to give all these back!
iamworthit is offline   Reply With Quote