View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 08:53 AM   #57
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Good Morning! It is a Beautiful Day here already 76 degrees and I love it! We are going to church this morning with some family and then will be meeting at Maria's Mexican Restaurant for lunch. Later in the afternoon I have some family coming over for an early birthday for my younger brother. His birthday is the 4th, but some family can't make it over at that time so decided to a little celebration today. So the pool will get a lot of use today and tomorrow for sure! Although I spent 2 1/2 hours in it yesterday and loved it!

Koala, Welcome! Just pukk up a chair and jump in! We are all on this road together. I also have a wii and it still moans and groans when I get on it!! But I love it. I need to get back into a regular routine with it but I really think it helps a lot. I also bought the Zumba for the wii...but haven't opened it yet--I initially wanted to use it as a reward for when I get down to 150...it looks like a lot of fun and have heard so many fun things about it.

Anyway, wanted to say Goodmorning so guess I'd better get moving and get a few things done and be ready for the day!!

Have a Wonderful Day!!

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~