View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 12:45 AM   #52
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

It has been fun visiting each of your areas of the country ~ and seeing what it is like there.

It has gotten me to thinking about the different places I have lived. I was born and grew up in Ohio. Got married and moved to Maine. Lived in the upstairs of someone's house fixed over as an apartment, then bought our first house. Then moved to a different house in the same town. We got an opportunity to live on a lake. (Karen MO and I had a small world connection as she had been to the same lake I lived on but at a different time.) Then we moved to Kansas City, Missouri. Then on to Greensboro, NC and now here.

Just for the fun of it I typed in the address of our first house into the search and found that it is up for sale. They had pictures and all ~ they have made a lot of changes since we lived there. I think I liked it better how it was when we were there. It was an old house ~ something like 90 years when we lived there.

Then I typed in the address of the other places we had lived. If those places were not for sale at the time ~ there were no pictures, but an ariel view. Kind of interesting.

Guess I should quit fooling around and start heading to bed ~ gotta quit procrastinating and get some of that continuing education stuff done tomorrow.

Hope you all rest well tonight.

Take care

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)