View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #48
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Bobbi. I like your house too! Tim came in and said where is that house.. we should go and look at it!! We are constantly looking at houses on the internet! I love how your lawn looks so nice--ours is kind of brown right now since it has been so dry! I'd like to get things to make it look more "me" but someday--- either here or the next place.

Gayle, Your house is beautiful too. We looked at one here that was very similar in looks to yours. I love brick! I always thought it would be safer in a tornado but after the tornado came through here last month I don't think it matters if you are in a brick house or a mobilehome! But I do like the idea of having a basement just in case....

Well, I spent most of the afternoon "goofing off" in the pool today and then came in and had a shower and just kind of kicking back and relaxing. Going to meet family tomorrow for church then have them over in the afternoon for swimming. We only got up to 102 today!! The water temp was 94 this afternoon.... kind of like jumping in a big bath tub!!!

Have a good night everyone. Will catch you tomorrow

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~