Old 06-02-2011, 07:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

Default Accountability, Menus, Plans, Exercise, Stuff.......June 2011

Here is a place where you can put down your daily plans and intentions, menu, exercises, have accountability and more!

Come on in, we are a friendly bunch! (Seriously, feel free to join in!)
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:15 AM   #2  

I didn't see that anyone had started a new thread for June, so here it is.

Darkblue~ I hope your first day went well, I know it can be a stresser!!

Melinda~ Experience has taught me not to help the chicks out, one wrong pull and they bleed to death. In the end got 4 chicks, not a great hatch but good enough for me. I will try to attach a pic.

lottie~ hope you are doing well

mj~ how is vacation ???

The weather here has been typical Michigan. Cold, wet, hot, humid, cold again...lol.

Food choices are good. Went out to eat unexpectedly over the weekend and went to a place I had never been which made me fret over what will I eat. In the end I chose a veggie quesadilla which was AWESOME !!! It was full of mushrooms, peppers, onions, avocado and it did have cheese in it and came with a spicey hot sauce. I am going to have to make my own version of it here at home.

Still working my protein shakes for breakfast and mainly cheerios for lunch...I have gotten so lazy about packing a lunch for work. Scale is stalled but it won't be long before it moves.

Big wave to everyone, hope you find the thread...lol.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:18 AM   #3  

forgot to try to add the new chicks pic...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bowie and new babies fav calcochin.jpg (63.5 KB, 7 views)
Old 06-02-2011, 03:37 PM   #4  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

I'm baaaaaack! We had such a great time!!!!! I didn't have a chance to check in because to be honest, by the time we went back to the hotel each night, I was SO tired!!! I did pretty well with food choices, it was so much harder thatn I thought it was going to be (and I thought it was going to be hard!!!). I ended up emailing my trainer at one point because even though I was really trying to make decent choices, I was not eating anywhere near as healthy as I am used to and I was feeling it let me tell you! Ugh....Tuesday I felt icky most of the day...tired, no energy, just yuck. Hard to believe that I probably felt like that a lot (if not worse) and just didn't realize how bad I felt. Anyway, he was awesome, as always!

I will catch up with everyone later, just wanted to pop in quick before we go get groceries....ahhhh, the joys of coming home from vacation! LOL!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #5  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

mj I am jealous, you had a trip AND are getting groceries! haha. We need them so bad, prolly won't get them until sunday though and that's only if I don't work, if not, monday. man we have no food!

So, I just wanted to say I'm very proud of myself because last night at 1130 p.m when my bf got home from work I surprised him with the idea that we should try our first c25k run! It was glorious. we ran at the park and other than aggrivating an hip issue I didn't know was as bad as it is (I saw a doc today cuz last night when we got home I couldn't even stand.) It felt amazing.

Doc said it seems muscular, take 600 mgs ibuprofen 3 times a day for 2 weeks and come back if it still hurts and we'll set up pt.

MORE pt. augh. haha

My not tracking is going well, I'm eating very healthy and once we get groceries it will be even easier. ha.
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:52 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi friends.. sorry to be MIA.

I got on the scale today.I have not been able/willing to face the scale for about ten days. I am up to 222 - ugh. I need to keep on trying. I will get up and make a plan. I need to stay away from sugar. Feeling sad about the gain... hopefully, it will motivate me.

I pulled a muscle in my back. (last Sunday) It's slowly healing. The medicine can sometimes make me retain water.

I've been wearing my foot/ankle braces - up to over an hour a day. I've been able to walk on the grass for patches of time.

My laptop is broken. It is uncomfortable sitting at my desk top computer because of the angle of sitting. But - I am grateful to have this back-up.
Less computer time, I guess.

Now you are caught up in my world. Hugs to you all for your continued support.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:09 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 298/238...285.5/217/150

Height: 5'5"

I have been struggling since the holiday weekend. Can't seem to get an on plan day. I'm gonna sit down with myself and have a good talking to.
DixC Chix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:20 PM   #8  

mj5~ Glad you are back, and had fun. Coming home is sooo much work isn't it.. It's very hard to stay OP away from home but overall it sounds like you did pretty well.

Beverlyjoy~ I'm sorry you seem to be a bit overwhelmed right now. Keep the faith and don't get down on yourself, it will only defeat you. Feel better!!

DixC Chix ~ I find it I go off plan it's a struggle to get back to towing the line. My calories have been good, some of my choices are still in question though. Twice this week I have come home from work late, over hungry and inhaled my food....luckily I was in my calorie range.

I have to work tomorrow, I hate being there on a Saturday. But I have tons to get done so maybe I will get more accomplished away from the hustle bustle of a weekday.

Hope everyone has a GREAT night!!!
Old 06-03-2011, 11:09 PM   #9  
mj5

Hi everyone! I am still in the process of getting caught up. Today was busy, nothing new there LOL! Gym workout this am, errands, did my niece's makeup for her Sr Ball, then went to a 2 hour zumba class/fundraiser. It was for diabetes awareness. Tomorrow, more zumba THEN a mani/pedi ..... ahhhh, time to relax!

jab--That veggie ques. sounded awesome! It is a lot of work to come home...laundry, grocery shopping, picking up the "sweet beagle sisters" from the kennel.....I am SO glad to have them home!!!! They are clean and exhausted--in fact one is sleeping on each side of me right now. Sorry to hear you have to work tomorrow.

lottie--LOL! Yes, groceries were a must! AWESOME job on the c25k run! Hope your hip feels better!

Beverlyjoy--BIG hugs to you!!! You CAN do this, I know you can.

DixC Chix--How was that talking to? Ugh, it is SO easy to go off plan and SO hard to get back on track. Not fair!!!!

Hi to everyone else!!!
Old 06-04-2011, 07:44 AM   #10  
unabashed

Got groceries last night. Also went shopping. My band size has gone down so my cup size went up, I'm a 40F, welcome back to 'it's impossible to find a bra in the store' alicia!

haha

I bought about 10 bags of canned stuff (beans, corn, etc), pasta, fruits and veggies, need to go back for rice and tofu cuz I forgot, it was about 100$ for what will end up being about 11 bags of groceries. Not too shabby.

I also got a nitey and a new swim top along with my dumb boring but comfy beige bra. ha.

Also, I'm way too paranoid to not track, Going back. I really prefer the certainty. Anyhow, did c25k run 2 last night!
Old 06-05-2011, 07:59 AM   #11  
mj5

Good Morning! Can't believe it is Sunday already! Back to work tomorrow....but I am NOT thinking about that yet!

lottie--yea for getting groceries! Awesome bargain shopper!!!! That stinks about bra sizes...I have a really good friend who has always had a hard time finding her size, very frustrating.

Melinda--How are you doing?

Mani/pedi yesterday was wonderful! Then I stopped by the outlet mall for a bit. I found some amazing deals! I bought a lightweight jacket that is waterproof (but doesn't look like a rain jacket...if that makes any sense, LOL!). It was $20 at the Columbia outlet! I also found an awesome UnderArmour zip up hooded sweatshirt for $15! It was hard to restrain myself....I want to look good (and feel good about all of my hard work), BUT I also don't want to buy a ton of stuff because I am not wearing it very long.

I bought 2 pairs of Clark's sandals--also SUPER bargains there--that will be good for my feet AND they are cute....not easy to find, especially in sandals!

So what is everyone up to today? Zumba for me. Then just lounding w/ the "sweet beagle sisters". They are still SO tired from being at the kennel, LOL! Lots of running/sniffing....they played with other beagles, so I know they had a great time. They actually love going to the kennel....there is an acre fenced in and they get to run and sniff to their hearts content! Whenever we pick them up, they are happy and tired. Gotta love that!

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by mj5; 06-05-2011 at 08:00 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:23 AM   #12  
unabashed

dixc- how was your sit down with yourself? Hope you were able to get on track

jab- Yesterday was awful at work! Wished I wasn't there too. Hope today is better, but it's TOM and so I'm super annoyed at life. ha.

mj-- furry friends are the best.

So today will be week 1 run 3 of c25k for me and bf. I am liking it but fear for next week. ha.

Probably going to stop in today at the gym today to see about a trial week to make sure it's something sustainable for us and to see how much everything will be, etc.

Next month is a 3 paycheck month so bf and I are planning a weekend trip top philly and nyc. EXCITEMENT.

Last edited by lottie63; 06-05-2011 at 09:24 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #13  

Morning all .....

I am in ONEDERLAND , I got on the scale, not really expecting to make it. Looked, got off the scale, got back on the scale, got off the scale, then repeat again...lol.

I have today off work and am trying not to think about having to go back tomorrow. I am keeping a light schedule today, my pain level is too much today which bums me out. I have been using my arms too much gardening and it's caught up with me.

I weeded heavily last night and watered then did some feeding this morning early.... I was too beat to get it done last night. The biting bugs are absolutely horrid this year. I look like a leper I have so many bites. I grabbed more Cutter wipes to help keep them off me, it's just I have to stop to use them normally by the time I think of it it's too late in the process.

Lottie~ I was super annoyed at work yesterday and it's becoming too much a regular thing for me. The market is bad and I remind myself to be thankful but some days it's super difficult..lol. Since I am in menopause it's always my TOM

mj5~ I know a floater supervisor at work , he lives downstate, and he takes his dogs to a daycare once or twice a week and they absolutely love it. They swim and play and have doggie birthday parties, sometimes he shows me little video clips, it's very cute.

Hope everyone has a Super Fantastic day !!!
Old 06-05-2011, 06:10 PM   #14  
mj5

Jab--congratulations!!!! Way to go!
Old 06-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #15  
unabashed

great job--jab. haha, congrats!

Last edited by lottie63; 06-05-2011 at 10:42 PM.