Old 06-20-2011, 09:00 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 322/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft5

Angry Tom Is Evil

JUST A RANT BECAUSE I AM SOOOOO IRRITATED!

I have been hovering up and down the same 3LBS for 10 days. (Ok so I know that its not really that long but its driving me crazy)
I finally broke the cycle and dropped down yesterday and of course I wake up this morning (after watching everyone eat and drink yesterday and being oh soooo good. Didn't cheat a bit) to TOM. DAMN HIM I am back up a LB.

Ok so I know that not cheating yesterday was the right thing to do but I have to admit that it is REALLY discouraging to wake up to a gain after that.
OnMyWayDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:16 AM   #2  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I understand completely! I was OP yesterday (did have too much sodium though) and woke up today, day 2 of TOM, SEVEN POUNDS heavier than I was yesterday. My hands and feet are swollen and my jeans will barely button, so I know it's water bloat, but still! 7 lbs!!

I feel your frustration.

WTG being OP yesterday!! That's a victory!
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #3  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

I totally feel your frustration! It's like every time I finally drop weight TOM shows up and then I don't get to see that number on the scale again for a long time, ugh!

I'm currently dealing with water retention for other reasons and it's seriously getting to me even though I know it shouldn't
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:29 AM   #4  
starting over again

S/C/G: 361/334/180

Height: 5'5"

I know exactly how you feel TOM is visiting me as well! I was so proud that I could finally get my wedding ring off and on again and now I have to take it off again because it was cutting into the skin again! And since I haven't changed sizes yet I was really clinging to the little NSV's with smaller looking tummy etc! stupid bloating! stupid angry! I don't want to exercise and I may just go back to bed!
lostbutstilltrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:39 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 322/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft5

Gale02- 7lbs does have a way of dampening the spirits... I guess I should stop complaining about my 1LB now. Everyone tells me "tons of water and it will melt back off so I will pass it on to you.

runningfromfat- At least we do always eventually see that number again.

lostbutstilltrying- I know that my thread wasn't the most uplifting but trust me just going back to bed will not help at all. My advice..... Think of all you have accomplished so far get up and do some light exercise which will help alleviate some of the TOM effects and make yourself a yummy lunch filled with healthy foods you like. We will get through this
OnMyWayDown is offline   Reply With Quote