View Single Post
Old 04-10-2001, 08:14 PM   #42
Girlie
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

Default Hi Girls!

Chubs2:
It sounds like you're on a good plan. I don't follow a prescribed plan either...I eat mostly vegetarian and do some sort of exercise at least every day.

I had my first really bad day today...the first since I've started, but I think I'm doing okay under the circumstances. I'm getting freaked out because I visit my mom in PA next week. I haven't seen her in a year, and I weigh more now than I did last year...about 6 pounds more, and she really, really got on my case about it and made me feel bad. I lost weight after I saw her, but gained it back after a rough move out of my father's house and into my own...plus 20lbs more! So, here I am...my mom is really going to get on me. She's 4'11 and about 115lbs, size 3/4...I wish she could have seen me a few weeks ago..she'd tell me that I'm doing well and wouldn't chastize me! Oh well..maybe her nagging will make me work even harder.

Krista:
Wow...good for you about the Coke! If there's one thing I try not to do, is drink beverages with a lot of calories, like sodas and sweet juices...it's sort of a waste to me. Except for soymilk that is...I give myself permission to have 16-20 oz of diet soda a day, and water for the rest (even though it's still hard for me to drink a lot of water).

Well, gotta get some homework done for class tomorrow!Glad to hear from you ladies! Hope things are going well!