Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 06-16-2011, 05:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/240/140

Height: 5 4

Default I found the Secret to Successful and permanent Weight lose!

It's all in my mind!!!!

That's the secret I recently discovered! For me this means I now have the missing link that I have always lacked in the past.

All along losing weight was not the problem for me, keeping the weight off was the problem.

I kid you not when I say I tried every diet out there “Calorie counting, Weight Watchers, Adkins, Nutrisystem, etc., and on each of them I lose no less than 50lbs! But before I knew it the old “eating habits” would resurface, that is until I read this awesome article “The Weight Loss Management Psychology” by Malcolm Baptiste!

It has changed my life the scale is moving and I’m going strong!!! I love this forum because it allows me to fill my mind with the success of ALL of you!!

Check out my blog at newme62 and post your successes and your struggles!!

We can do it! Because knowledge is power!!

Here's to our success!!!

Last edited by greenlove62; 06-16-2011 at 05:05 PM.
greenlove62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:07 PM   #2  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

What a wonderful post! I'm so glad you figured things out and the answer has somehow clicked for you! Wooohooo!!!!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:58 PM   #3  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

This just clicked for me, too. I've been doing Medifast for 8 weeks. I think it's because I THOUGHT it would be so physically demanding, that when it wasn't, I started to realize losing weight is more in my mind than in my stomach.

I also heard a great quote around here somewhere -

It's easy watching what I eat; it's hard watching what other people eat

Let's keep up the great work!
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/240/140

Height: 5 4

Nice quote!!!

Every day I'm coming to realize more and more that Food is just food! It's not medicine, it's not comfort, it's not my friend, it's energy and nutritition!

Being able to understand that I was using food like many people use alcohol to try to fill avoid I did not want to deal with has helped me understand that everyday is a choice!

Today I choose success!! Today failure is not an option!!

Here's to all of our success! As we grow stronger mentally and physically!!
greenlove62 is offline   Reply With Quote