View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 05:36 PM   #45
Michi702

S/C/G: 255/ticker/155

Height: 5'3"

Clothes shopping - wanting all these kinds of clothes from Gap, Old Navy, etc and even though they go up to size XXL or 18 or 20, I can't fit into them. I'm only 22 and most plus size stores have clothes appropriate for women in their thirties or older, and Torrid, the ONE store that 'cater's to girls my age has poor quality and awful options lately. I'm tired of having 4 stores to pick from and not wanting clothes from any of them.

Thinking about the future - my boyfriend started gaining weight once we started dating and it hurts to feel like it was me that brought it on. Along with those goes with not wanting to be a fat bride. I watch a lot of shows like Say Yes to the Dress, and the selection of plus size gowns is really really limited. I don't want to look at pictures of my wedding years down the road with the same regret that I have when looking at my high school and college graduation pictures now.

Those were the big two. There are more lesser reasons that are like icing on the cake. I also like the feeling of empowerment - being fat for as long as I can remember, I like not letting my body and my fat control me anymore!

Let's support each other on CalorieCount - I'm WasabiSushiSama there.
Michi702 is offline   Reply With Quote