Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-12-2011, 09:20 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! 6/13 - 6/19

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-19-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:32 PM   #2  
I think I can...

I had a really great week last week hope to have another this week.
Weigh in's Mon, Wed & Fri
Planning to do Zumba 2 days & walking and the elliptical for 3 Along with my goal of 64 ounces of water daily.
mzKiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:37 PM   #3  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

I really, really hope this week I see the one hundreds. I'm not holding my breath as I've been holding fluids, but it 'could' happen. Regardless, I plan to be on point all week and being great with the exercise too!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:57 PM   #4  
Struggling Member

S/C/G: 325/...../220

Height: 5' 11"

Disastrous weekend, I am 3 pounds heavier monday morning (It is monday morning here in japan). I returned from my morning c25k jog/walk for 5 km and I was 2 pounds lighter, but that was just water and by tonight it could all be on again. I resolve to do better this week and especially this coming weekend.
darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:58 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 323/Weight Tracker/150

Height: 5'6"

I hope this week I can stay focused and make the scale move in my favor! Goal to lose 1lb this week. That's it. Just one simple pound, and eat healthier and exercise more. Good luck everyone.
ShyHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:35 PM   #6  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Today was a great start to the week, but I ended up not eating enough. A lot of what we did today was outside in the heat and I just wasn't hungry.

Total calories was between 1100 and 1250. I swam with the kids for an hour and then played Just Dance 2 for an hour and a half. According to my heart rate and calorie monitor, I burned a little over 800 calories during Just Dance.

Tomorrow I'm going to weigh in for the first time in a while. Not looking forward to it.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:05 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 295/259/140

Default Tomorrow is another day...

So glad I can no longer smell the hamburgers and hot dogs my husband grilled today. I am on a very strict detox diet (day 8) and today for dinner has been the hardest for me yet. I should say my family's dinner. I actually went into the kitchen and put a piece of pepper jack cheese in my mouth, chewed it and spit it out. Then I felt completely guilty about it. I seriously have been fantasizing about binging. I am very faithful on any diet I have ever been on. I just feel very deprived on this diet. Glad it is almost time for bed. I can put this day behind me and pray that tomorrow is a better day.
CameraShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:22 PM   #8  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

CameraShy, I generally stay away from ANY diet labeled detox or that makes me feel deprived and hungry. I nearly always end up binging. Plus, it SUCKS. I hate how grouchy and hungry I feel. Is this diet just to cut down on carbs and sugar? What's detoxing about it? (If you don't mind me asking)
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:26 PM   #9  
Just keep swimming!

S/C/G: 260/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Did day 2 of 30DS today. So sore, but I definitely felt better afterwards. Also had some frozen yogurt today. One of the first sweets I've had in about 2 weeks. Amazing how sweets taste SO much sweeter after not eating them for a while. Plus, it wasn't that many calories. Score!

Good luck everyone!
melni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:33 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 258/244.6/190

Height: 5'7"

Diana: I did TF 55EZ. I did TF back in Nov and Dec and I LOVED it as well. So much fun. However, I probably haven’t done any since then and it was definitely harder today. Plus, I modified a bit since it was early and didn’t want my jumping and such to wake up the people in the apt below me :0

Isabella: Nice job planning your meals for this week. I hope that goes well for you. Keep us updated.

Melissa: RUNNING! That is fantastic! Great job!

Darius: We all have bad weeks. You are doing good on your working out it seems! Keep it up and hopefully this week will be great.

CameraShy:
I agree with PintSized. Detoxs frankly suck. Especially for 8 days. Its awesome that you were able to be so strict and keep up with it, but that is so hard. Depriving myself oftens ends up in a binge for me. Hopefully you are more in control.

THis weekend was alright. I have my third weigh-in tomorrow. We will see how that goes. I am hoping for a couple pound lost. But I might have some water retention tonight. I made english muffin pizzas tonight. I was CRAVING pizza and it was a nice healthy alternative. Hoping for a great on plan week. HOpe everyone had a great weekend.
iamerican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:37 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Pint - Great avatar!! You look great!!

An on plan day today. Filet Mignon minus the Bacon wrap, Corn on the cob, Homemade low sodium mashed potatoes for lunch which is our big meal of the day. For dinner I made up a low sodium low fat goulash with no salt added stewed tomatoes, no salt added canned mushrooms and italian spices also had fresh strawberries on the side. Had no sugar added 1/2 fat Breyers vanilla Ice cream with 0 calorie Walden Farms chocolate sauce for an evening snack. Total today is 1132 and sodium is a LOW 729!!

I have been moving boxes out of our back screen room all day to our storage shed in preparation for heading North to Albany, New York for our grandson's high school graduation. I am not sure what that counts for as exercise but it was 95 degrees with bright sun all the time.

I got busy and did not weigh today but suspect I am still at 233.

Larry,

Last edited by Larry H; 06-12-2011 at 11:38 PM.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:37 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 295/259/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint Sized Terror View Post
CameraShy, I generally stay away from ANY diet labeled detox or that makes me feel deprived and hungry. I nearly always end up binging. Plus, it SUCKS. I hate how grouchy and hungry I feel. Is this diet just to cut down on carbs and sugar? What's detoxing about it? (If you don't mind me asking)
I don't mind you asking. I haven't eaten right in about 8 years. I felt that I needed a complete body cleanse (including organs) since I started having some health problems. I actually am not grouchy and hungry amazingly. It is just that I am around others that are eating all the other food that I used to eat. Getting out of that mind set of putting anything in your mouth that your want at any time is hard. I hope that today was just a lapse and it doesn't happen again. This is the first time I have tried anything like this. I felt I needed a jump start to getting healthy and chose this route. Will I do it again? That remains to be seen.
CameraShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:59 AM   #13  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone,
I was contemplating on whether or not I would keep posting. I thought I'd try doing a week with New Plan and if it worked come back. I feel like a (hmm, can't think of word...not a failure) It's just everyone here is trying so hard which is quite inspirational, me on the other hand, hasn't really been eating properly and exercise is iffy at best.
But then I thought I was posting during that time and truly getting benefit by reading everyone's ups and downs that I thought if I'm really going to try a Plan that I should share my ups and downs with it. Maybe I could inspire someone...IDK.
All though I plan to start today, I am going to call doctor(Hematologist) as I think I've become sick again. If I am exercise restricted at least counting the calories or sticking to plan should help me to stay put or lose some weight. I think I've allowed being sick to get in my way too long. I also think that if I changed things up I might speed up my recovery...but I don't know if that's a true factor or not. We'll have to see what doctor says.
So today I start at 255.6 and hope to see a change of weight by next Monday. I will keep you posted.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:16 AM   #14  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning! Let's make the most of this week!

Weigh In: 145
Up: .6 Gotta love TTOM, right? NOT!

I'll be back in a little while.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:32 AM   #15  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Ugh, I'm up AGAIN on the scales - another .4. Really not nice when I'm not overeating and I'm exercising - GRRRR! Darn TTOM! (Which is now gone, so it can take it's water weight with it!)

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 06-13-2011 at 07:33 AM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote