View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 07:38 PM   #28
triptriptrip
TV Watcher

S/C/G: 215/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Every person I've ever dated has been pretty fit. My last boyfriend was bulking up and it made me feel terrible that I couldn't even drop some weight. My current boyfriend is a bit tubby, but I know that he could drop weight much faster than I ever could. I've always been big, so I don't know what it's like to be smaller. Sometimes, I'm a bit happy that he's gained weight while with me. It makes me feel less enormous. I honestly think that he doesn't lose weight because it would make me feel bad. He can find the motivation when I can't.

UknwULikeThat - A lot of people have this issue. You're not alone. Don't measure your success against those of others, especially your significant other. You'll get there, just not as fast as her. But you will get there. Let her success motivate you to keep going. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and your health is so much more important than the pounds that you drop.

Goal 1: 185 (Not obese) Goal 2: 154 (Not overweight) Goal 3: 145 (Sz 11 pants!) Goal 4: 135 (Single digit pants!)
triptriptrip is offline   Reply With Quote