Thread: 300+.....Bios
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 12:44 AM   #38
KerriLeah

S/C/G: HW370/319/200

Height: 5'9"

Hi, everyone. I'm Kerri. I've been in here before, years ago, and I'm back again. I'm starting to get arthritic in my old age. I dislocated my shoulder in November merely hunting down my 3 year old's shoe in the bins at Chick-Fil-A in the play yard there, on my hands and knees. Snap! Weight plus arthritis in my shoulder, I was told. So here I am again.

USER NAME -kkcurtin
REAL NAME - Kerri
AGE - 35
BIRTHDATE - May 19th
WHERE YOU LIVE - Central Texas, just outside of Austin
SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Dating a man who is having a lap-band revision to a gastric sleeve in a few weeks
KIDS - I have two girls, 15 and 3
PETS - A six-toed cat and a pygmy hamster
OCCUPATION - I'm a nurse of 14 years
STARTING WEIGHT - My highest weight is 370 pounds after I had my toddler. I had some gallbladder issues several summers ago that affected my pancreas, leading to my only hospitalization ever (not including having babies). It scared the B-Jesus out of me to be in the hospital due to illness. The surgeon put me on a fat free diet to keep my pancreas healthy, and after not eating anything in during my hospital stay, I was more than happy to eat without fat. I did this for a month then slowly added some fat in. The most fat I ate daily for 3 months was 15grams. I lost 50 pounds. I haven't weighed in a few weeks, but I'm probably sitting at around 325 right now.
WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Low fat, high fiber
FAV. EXERCISE(S) - I don't exercise much. Trying to change that. I did pilates and yoga with my teenager for an hour today. We swim 2 or 3 times a week.
FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Tex Mex, Chinese
FAV. MOVIE(S) - Rain Man, Office Space
KerriLeah is offline   Reply With Quote