Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-07-2011, 11:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 270?/See Ticker/185

Height: 5'9"

Default Anyone's S/O not a fan of your new smaller boobage?

Let me start by saying my boobage has been the bane of my existance. I don't like having large chesticles. At my heaviest, I wore a 44D from Lane Bryant, once in awhile a 44DD if it ran small. I am now a 38DD, or 38DDD if I am shopping at Lane Bryant. So most would read this and think I got larger in the top, but no, even though cup size is the same letter, it is a smaller band, so less cuppage. Anyways, I like my new boobies, and they aren't even as saggy as I anticipated.

DH thinks they are small. He's always been supportive, we've been on this journey together, but he said that they were "small" in context to somebody else. This is bothering me now and giving me a freaking complex. I don't even know why. I know I am smaller up top than I used to be, but I feel pretty adequate. In fact, I'm hoping I can get back to a 38D by goal or 36D so I have more options bra shopping. I know he loves me unconditionally, even at my heaviest he has always been attracted to me, and is even more attracted to me now. So anyone go through this? How to deal? (Yeah, I know, I should smack him, :P)
fattymcfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:05 AM   #2  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

I have an idea! Send him a photo of my tiny, deflated boobies and he'll appreciate your 38DD/D's very quickly! I now have a very small B. My husband happens to be one who loves a large, full boobies, but I know he loves me more. I"m glad your hubby is so supportive and that he loves you so much. I think that he will just have to adjust and it will take a little getting used to. The fact that you'll be here for longer on this earth because of better health is worth much more than the size of your cleavage. Also, I think what you have now is a lot, but that's just me!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:06 AM   #3  
shwerk

S/C/G: 274/158/145

Height: 5'7"

lollll i absolutely wouldn't worry about it. you're not doing this for him. your boobs are your boobs and you don't need affirmation from him.
gagalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:07 AM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

My husband enjoys my... talent... in the chest area, too.

I like to remind him that there are lot more options for many underthings at smaller sizes. That makes him happy enough
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:27 AM   #5  
back to square 1(70)

S/C/G: 176/170/150

Height: 5'5.5''

luckymommy I laughed out loud when I read the first line of your post, hahaha. I wear an A, I don't mind, but I'm hoping I won't drop down to a training bra or something mortifying when I hit goal.

Aren't your boobs kind of relative to the rest of you, though? I would think that as you get smaller, they get smaller, but in more or less the same proportion. I imagine your DDs won't look "small" against your soon to be teeny tiny frame at your GW!
ahyessophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:33 AM   #6  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

I have always had large girls. They are now a bit smaller, but not much. The DH did comment the other day about the fact that they are bit smaller. Whoopee. Now a 38DD instead of 42DD.

I'm 51 and had kids. The girls are like a rock in the bottom of a tube sock. They are long and floppy. Braless, they beat me to coffee in the morning.

We do kid, that when I lie on my back they fall into my armpits and I'm flat chested. Which is true!

But he has grey pubic hair, he's older than me. He hates when I mention that.

It is what it is. Quite frankly, large boobage is a pain. In more ways than one. I finally got the point across, by asking "what would you do with a 12" limp winkie? Where would you put that darn thing? Every darn day?! From sunup to sundown and beyond? What about when it's 98 degrees outside, and, it's sweaty, and hot, and squashed, and hanging down one pant leg, with nowhere to go, what are you going to do with that?!! He had no good answer!

I don't get much flack anymore!

I
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 02:00 AM   #7  
I will never give up.

S/C/G: 160/131.8/110

Height: 5'3.5" Yep, the half matters!

I don't know if I qualify because I wasn't too well-endowed in the first place, but I can kind of empathize.

At the beginning of all of this, I was a 36D and dating a "breast man". As I started losing, I first stayed the same except my ribs and went to a 34D but they gradually deflated by an inch to a 34C again. Which apparently wasn't big enough for him, because after dating for almost a year, he was decidedly not as physically attracted to me as he was. We broke up several months later for other, more serious reasons.

When I started dating my current boyfriend 8 months ago, I had stayed at a pretty constant 34C. Now I'm down to a 32C and I'm scared that by the time I reach goal I won't have ANYTHING anymore! Haha. Luckily, I'm with a man who is more of a "butt man" than anything (and lord knows I've got plenty of THAT), so I'm not as worried this time around.

...but I still want to get implants after college.
bama girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:02 AM   #8  
I'm listening...

S/C/G: HW248;Current 198/135-139/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shcirerf View Post
I'm 51 and had kids. The girls are like a rock in the bottom of a tube sock. They are long and floppy. Braless, they beat me to coffee in the morning.

We do kid, that when I lie on my back they fall into my armpits and I'm flat chested. Which is true! I
I'm right there with you at 48 and a 32DD. I know that sounds big but it is mostly skin. DH seems ok with them but they make me sad and self-conscious.
losermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:25 AM   #9  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

I was a 40G and am now a 38 DDD (which is just one size smaller in band and cup). I can definitely tell the difference. my husband can too, but they don't LOOK smaller, but bigger as the rest of me has gotten even more smaller - like my waist.

Probably at goal I'll be a DD, but only maybe, but they are still full, just have always pointed to teh ground.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:31 AM   #10  

S/C/G: i was 70kgs i am now 64kgs

Height: 5ft 1

My boobs were quite big when i had was quite heavy but i have lost alot of weight on them and each week i pray that i wont lose anymore!

Seriously there is plenty of other places available to lose weight but it had to go pick there!!

My BF likes big boobs to but he doesnt seem to mind that mine are smaller now! lets just hope they dont get any smaller!!
Marmot12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:14 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 163/137/130-132

Height: 5' 6"

Ehhh, I'd probably tell him that you have always had a fondness for oversized penis, but he doesn't hear you complain does he? ;0) I just had to go buy new bras because mine were half empty and I LOVE it. I hate big boobs, and I don't care who likes them! LOL
aimeebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:35 AM   #12  
Living the Life

I was a 38C when I started and have definitely gone down. At first I was a bit disappointed but now I love my body and boobs. I just had to get use to them. There are so many great things about being smaller too.

My husband did of course notice and makes comments now and again, but I'm so proud of myself it doesn't really phase me and I know he loves me period. I was a bit defensive at first but I like what I have now and who I am so I can't be that hurt of it because I rather have it this way then the way it was.
Cheshirecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:41 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 267/ticker/141

I love this thread so much!!!!

I wouldn't worry too much. Sounds like he loves you a lot and I'm sure he's super happy you guys are getting healthy together.

I had pretty big boobs at my heaviest weight but when I lost 125 pounds years ago they shrank to peanuts. The sad part was when I gained all the weight back my boobs didn't really grow much. So, I was fat again, mad and sad, and didn't even have a nice rack to show for it. That's just my luck.
I have to say that they filled out some and this time they are just about right. 34/36 C. I can make 'em look nice with a good bra, I can look at them bare without cringing, I just have to remind myself not to look at them.....in motion...because they take on the before mentioned rock in a tube sock look.
Blinky963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:50 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Those women who are 32AA would love to have your 38DD bra size. Your DH is being narrow minded, he should be proud of what you have done and be happy that your health is improved.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:19 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 270?/See Ticker/185

Thanks, ladies. Your responses crack me up. I would try making fun of his junk, but he's got more than enough. Maybe I'll ask him why the heck it didn't get smaller since he lost 30 lbs!! Men suck. But, we are smarter. I think I look good. That is what counts!!
fattymcfatty is offline   Reply With Quote