Old 06-01-2011, 09:45 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Cool Thursday Chatters Summer Thread--June

Welcome to the Thursday Chatters.
We love to encourage, discuss and have lots of fun while becoming healthier!

June is here and so is the heat down South. It doesn't make me want to exercise. It's even too hot to get into the car to go to the gym. I know, poor Tina.
I've gained in my seat and that must come off.

I need encouragement with this exercising.

Everyone come on in and post!
Tina

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:48 PM   #2  
Susan

It's hot here too! I think it is going to be a hot summer!!!!

Only a few more days of school! Yea!!!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:50 PM   #3  
Thursday Lady

Susan, when is your school out? Ours is out tomorrow.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:09 AM   #4  
Susan

Tina, we get out Monday and so do the kids! I'll be shoving them out!!

It's 2:00 am and I'm awake again with my mind racing. Plus I have killer cramps. What is up with that??? Not suppose to get them since I had that abalation.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:24 AM   #5  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Good morning friends!

It's HOT here too! Urgh!!!!! However.....the humidity and temps are to drop today! Not that it will matter to us.....we are beach bound tom. morning!!!! 10 day forecast for North Myrtle is looking very nice. Even when it is soooo hot there, it's different! It's vacation! lol

Susan - Yay to the end of school! And......I've got some "junk" in my "trunk" to lose too! It just showed up one day! lol, yea, right!!!!

Tina - Stay cool girl! I'll post pics of vacation! Cross your fingers for me that the contractor gets in this week while we are gone!

Tammy - Hope you are staying cool and feeling good these days!

Marion - hello, hello!

Maureen - Looks like you had a great time last week! Are you getting settled back in at home.....and work?

Janelle - Have a great week. Hope everyones doing better on your end!

Talk to you soon! I may take my laptop! We'll see!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:24 PM   #6  
Thursday Lady

Greetings
It's Friday. Everyone have weekend plans?

Jeanne is off on her vacation. I hope she has a blast!

Maureen, you have been quiet this week. Are you all unpacked and back in a routine?

farmgirl, how are things with you and your family?

Janelle, I hope you get all your gardening done. I wish we had fresh veggies all the time. That sounds wonderful!

Mimi, I hope things are well with you.

Tammy, when is your European trip?

Susan, one more work day for you.

Dori, we miss you!

I'm trying to stay in out of the 99+ weather. I need to run to the store for some veggies.
We don't have any plans for the weekend. There's always something around here to do. I finally got the last box of kitchen things opened and put away. Hey, it's only been a year.

Drink you water and stay OP.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:01 PM   #7  
Thursday Lady

Checking in to say HI!!!!

I've been so OP today. I am way under points. I really don't think I'll eat all my daily points. That's okay to do, once in awhile.
Who likes blueberries? They are coming in now--large and sweet. I could eat a whole container at once--but don't.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:31 PM   #8  
Susan

Hi,
We worked outside this morning and it was HOT!!! It's going to be a hot summer!! I think!!

One more day of school!! I will miss my kiddos but it will be time to start school again soon. Time seems to fly these days.

I rode my bike this morning too. i think I'm going to ride it in the mornings while Pat is getting dressed. That way, I'm not doing without someone here and if I don't make it back he can check on me. I don't go far but since it is the country and they finally paved our roads, people tend to go fast when they travel them.

Tina, I LOVE blueberries. i have been know to eat a whole container of blueberries
Old 06-06-2011, 05:35 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi everybody

I've been back a week now and I'm really thinking about whether I want to stay here or move back west. I hate feeling this way! If I knew for sure I could get a job back there I'd put my condo up for sale. I'm not really sure if it's where I'm living or where I'm working that I hate so much. I know I can't stand my job, but I need to work. Oh, well enough of feeling sorry for myself. I've been staying on program - had to get back on after my holidays -

It's a good thing fruits are no points because I eat so much of them too.

Well, lets have a great day

Maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:51 PM   #10  

Just got back from a long weekend of visiting friends and family. Had a couple of graduation open houses to attend this weekend, ate out a couple of times, and spent a day at the hospital with a family member who was having surgery. I don't usually step on the scale in between weigh-ins, but since I wasn't sure how well I had done over the weekend, I coluldn't resist stepping on the scale when I got back home. Much to my surprise I was down 0.2 pound from my Thursday weigh-in, so that's not so bad considering the weekend I had. Back home now and looking forward to getting back into my routine.

Last edited by theblueeyedgirl; 06-06-2011 at 06:58 PM.
theblueeyedgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:00 PM   #11  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone! Down .4 this week. 1.6 to go!

The weather has finally settled a little bit and most of the garden is in. Will finish up this weekend.

Been busier than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs at work. Spring cattle work, fertility testing bulls, all the teachers are wanting to get their dogs and cats vaccinated. And the grooming, it's through the roof. Always is this time of year. I had several calls today, people wanted it done NOW! Sorry, I'm booked out several weeks. This time of year around here, it's not just little poodles and shi tzu's, I shaved a 100# Belgian Malinois today. That is JOB! Not to mention we have to sedate him, so it takes 2 of us to get him on the grooming table, 2 to pack him to the tub, and 2 to get him out of the tub and onto a blanket, so we can drag him back to a run, so he can wake up.

Meeting tonight was fun. We had our sub leader. She knows my whole family, so she jokes with me. After meeting we walked a 5k and then took some pics. I'll get them off my phone and post here later.
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #12  
Thursday Lady

Everyone is busy!
Janelle, you make me tired just reading your post. You must have strong muscles having to lift those dogs. Congratulations on your loss this week.
Susan, Yea!!!!! No more school for the summer!!!
Tammy, I miss you!

farmgirl, how is your family? Are they healing? I hope so.
blueeyedgirl, it sounds like you did good OP on your holiday.

Maureen, I'm so sorry you are having such a tough time deciding what to do. Going back had to stir up warm memories.
Mimi, are you still doing all your exercise tapes?

Jeanne, when do you come back home?

It was actually a little cooler here today---only 94, not 102.
It's not hard drinnking lots of water in this weather.

Last edited by Tina; 06-08-2011 at 08:35 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:02 PM   #13  
Thursday Lady

Happy Thursday!
I'm not OP today. I plan on having a very large piece of my birthday cake tonight.

Last edited by Tina; 06-09-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:42 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Happy Birthday Tina

have a great one you deserve it

maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:08 PM   #15  
Susan

Happy Birthday!!!!! Hope you have had a terrific day!