Old 06-05-2011, 10:05 PM   #1  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Default Red Team Summer Meltdown Chat Thread Week 2 (6/6-6/12)

Way to go red team on a successful week one.

Remember lose, gain, maintain we are all in this together!

Hope everyone has a great start to week 2. Results are coming soon!
Old 06-05-2011, 10:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Wow, week 2 already? Wild! this week went by so fast!!!! Tonight I got in a bit of exercise by going swimming with my husband, daughter, and some friends at a local pool. It was so fun and I hasn't seen my friend since 1992! It was so awesome to catch up with her! And Brenna had a blast in the big pool! We put water wings and a little inner tube on her and she was all over that pool! She even would climb out, walk to the side, and jump in! That's my fearless three year old! Can't wait to go back!

Here's something to share with your Red Team members this week! Each of us has a unique user name. Tell us why you use yours!

My user name is my actual real name, Courtney Daisey. Yes, Daisey is my last name. You wouldn't believe how many people I talk to or get e-mails from at work who think it's my first name! LOL!

Last edited by CourtneyDaisey; 06-05-2011 at 10:20 PM. Reason: adding info
Old 06-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

CourtneyDaisey- Your daughter sounds adorable and it is great you could get some exercise while catching up with friends.

I had a good weigh in so now I am even more motivated for Week 2.I had a really good day since I am right on my calorie goal but I still have to work out later tonight. I am having a hard time making myself exercise after working on my feet all day. My feet are so sore I just want to sit but I will force myself to do something.

Honestly I am so bad at coming up with usernames so I stole Rated from another forum I sometimes go on. It has no real meaning to me but it is short and simple.

Last edited by Rated; 06-05-2011 at 11:50 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:40 PM   #4  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Week One Results

Total lbs and percentage lost: -106.1 lbs, -1.33% WAY TO GO RED TEAM!!!

Biggest Loser:
erin9598 -14.8lbs, -6.04%

Honorable Mentions:
shay -11.6lbs, -5.45%
SMSDreamer2007 -9lbs, -3.26%

There were many AMAZING losses this week. Congrats to all of our losers. Let's keep going into week 2. Now we have to wait for blue team results and then you will see a new sticky thread with the overall teams results. WAY TO GO RED!!!
Old 06-05-2011, 11:03 PM   #5  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

WOW! wtg erin!!!! awesome job shay!

As for the screen name, it is jumble of bunch of things sms = State miss service (I wanted desperately to hold this position in rainbow (masonic service organization for girls 11-21) Dreamer = I was a part of the oregon I have a dream (scholarship organization) class 6 dreamers 2007 = Year I graduated high school! These were the 3 most important things to me when the screen name was created and it kind of just stuck even I think ummm 6? years after it originated. I usually use smsdreamer2007 or cntrygrl07, sms is more like home though.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:30 PM   #6  
One pound at a time!

S/C/G: 264/239/199

Height: 5'6"

Wow! We lost over a hundred pounds!
Old 06-06-2011, 12:58 AM   #7  

Congratulations Red Team You Won This Weeks Weigh In

AWESOME JOB ALL OF YOU

Last edited by Bigmid; 06-06-2011 at 12:59 AM.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:21 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

GOOD MORNING RED TEAM!!!

Awesome job everyone!!!!!! And way to go to our Biggest Losers for the week! I am proud of everyone on this team! But now we are stepping right in to Week 2. Don't let your guard down! Stay on your plans, drink your water, and move your butt-er! Keep up this fabulous momentum folks!

Today will be a later day at work since I carpooled with my mom today. That's fine because there's plenty to keep me busy! I am planning to hit the treadmill on lunch break again too! Let's get in that exercise however you can!
Old 06-06-2011, 07:29 AM   #9  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

way to go red team!!

my name rainbowsmiles came about while on a hiking and picnic trip...i had hiked up to a lovely area with picnic sheds and a lake and lots of other people...and people were just out and about enjoying their day, when a fast moving storm came up...and it began to rain lightly, and people scurried under shelter or packed up their things and left....then it began to rain harder...and i just stayed out on a picnic table in the rain, lying on my back looking up into the sky and feeling the rain falling down on me...it was pretty cool....i was soaked...everyone was leaving and making negtive comments on how this was effecting their day...being ruined, etc...and me...i was just laughing and enjoying the rain...and then the rain stopped...i was soaking wet...but didn't care, and then over my shoulders i saw a rainbow...as i was lying on the table, and looking backwards the rainbow appeared upside down to me and looked like a huge colorful smile from heaven rainbowsmiles!! now i never look at a rainbow the same, i always get on my back to look at it upside down!! it reminds me to not take anything too seriously and to enjoy life even when its raining or storming...as this too shall pass.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:37 AM   #10  
Getting There!

S/C/G: 228/ticker/155

WAY TO GO RED TEAM!

Erin, Shay, and Dreamer

I am happy to see everyone doing so well

It's Monday folks so lets kick it into high gear. Start off the week right and end it with another big loss

Hope you all have a great day

As for my screen name, it's well... my name. I was not very creative :/

Last edited by K3LL3Y; 06-06-2011 at 10:43 AM. Reason: name
Old 06-06-2011, 09:06 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Over 100 lbs!! holy crow! That is amazing.

I had to use my freebie on the first week. FAIL. It was really bad timing- I went back to my hometown to visit family for my birthday. A great time but have to get back on the wagon. I feel gross and overindulged. And I was down a few pounds from my initial weigh in, so that's annoying!

Oh well, here we go again!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:47 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 295/278/160

Height: 5'7

If everyone could just give me their weight loss for the last week (2 weeks or so actually), then I could be done my weight loss journey, and start on maintenance...please?? I'd do the same for all of you! I swear I would!!
Old 06-06-2011, 11:09 AM   #13  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Congratulations to our top 3 this week! Kudos to Erin for being our biggest loser!

Sorry to have posted a gain this week, but for me I don't believe in taking freebies for a bad week, because I feel I'm not being accountable for my choices when I do. I'm playing around with my calories/exercise a bit to try to figure out what combination will get me losing again. I spent all last week on plan and gained 1.2 pounds...not to mention the 3lbs I brought home from Vegas. I got in a 2km walk last night and again this morning, now DS and I are soon going to go for a bike ride (vacation day for me, PA day for him!)

Courtney -- I love swimming too, especially in outdoor pools. Most of our public pools are indoor here, and we have splashpads outdoors.

Rated -- Do you like yoga at all? There are lots of great DVDs. I find yoga gives me a good workout (your muscles will tell the tale) and also feels relaxing while you do it. It might be easier for you to do after a long day at work. My favourite part is the laying down part at the beginning and end.

Susan -- I loved your story about your username. I don't mind the rain either, and I never let it spoil a day for me. I have lots of friends who won't go to an amusement park if there is a chance of rain...for me that's the best time...it means it won't be too hot, and lines will go quickly!

Dana -- I love your avatar pic!

OhMyDogs -- I like your idea, but I think we will have to draw names for it!
Old 06-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 224/See ticker/135

woahhh look at those results! Go red team!
Old 06-06-2011, 11:15 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 224/See ticker/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyDogs View Post
If everyone could just give me their weight loss for the last week (2 weeks or so actually), then I could be done my weight loss journey, and start on maintenance...please?? I'd do the same for all of you! I swear I would!!
Why do I feel like we'd never see you again? Taking our weight loss and running. *shakes head* :P