View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #13
jab91864

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

Morning all .....

I am in ONEDERLAND , I got on the scale, not really expecting to make it. Looked, got off the scale, got back on the scale, got off the scale, then repeat again...lol.

I have today off work and am trying not to think about having to go back tomorrow. I am keeping a light schedule today, my pain level is too much today which bums me out. I have been using my arms too much gardening and it's caught up with me.

I weeded heavily last night and watered then did some feeding this morning early.... I was too beat to get it done last night. The biting bugs are absolutely horrid this year. I look like a leper I have so many bites. I grabbed more Cutter wipes to help keep them off me, it's just I have to stop to use them normally by the time I think of it it's too late in the process.

Lottie~ I was super annoyed at work yesterday and it's becoming too much a regular thing for me. The market is bad and I remind myself to be thankful but some days it's super difficult..lol. Since I am in menopause it's always my TOM

mj5~ I know a floater supervisor at work , he lives downstate, and he takes his dogs to a daycare once or twice a week and they absolutely love it. They swim and play and have doggie birthday parties, sometimes he shows me little video clips, it's very cute.

Hope everyone has a Super Fantastic day !!!

highest weight 289, lowest ever weight 172

jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote