View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 08:59 AM   #11
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning! Can't believe it is Sunday already! Back to work tomorrow....but I am NOT thinking about that yet!

lottie--yea for getting groceries! Awesome bargain shopper!!!! That stinks about bra sizes...I have a really good friend who has always had a hard time finding her size, very frustrating.

Melinda--How are you doing?

Mani/pedi yesterday was wonderful! Then I stopped by the outlet mall for a bit. I found some amazing deals! I bought a lightweight jacket that is waterproof (but doesn't look like a rain jacket...if that makes any sense, LOL!). It was $20 at the Columbia outlet! I also found an awesome UnderArmour zip up hooded sweatshirt for $15! It was hard to restrain myself....I want to look good (and feel good about all of my hard work), BUT I also don't want to buy a ton of stuff because I am not wearing it very long.

I bought 2 pairs of Clark's sandals--also SUPER bargains there--that will be good for my feet AND they are cute....not easy to find, especially in sandals!

So what is everyone up to today? Zumba for me. Then just lounding w/ the "sweet beagle sisters". They are still SO tired from being at the kennel, LOL! Lots of running/sniffing....they played with other beagles, so I know they had a great time. They actually love going to the kennel....there is an acre fenced in and they get to run and sniff to their hearts content! Whenever we pick them up, they are happy and tired. Gotta love that!

Have a great day everyone!

Re-start 12/14/10 at 256

There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going...the road to success is never an easy one. Stay strong and focused on your journey.

Last edited by mj5 : 06-05-2011 at 09:00 AM.
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote