General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

View Poll Results: Innocent or Guilty?
Innocent 1 1.32%
Guilty 74 97.37%
Not Sure 1 1.32%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2011, 04:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 198/ticker/138

Height: 5'7"

Default Casey Anthony: Innocent? Guilty?

Anyone been following this trial as much as I. It sure is interesting,,,who needs to go to the movies??? HA!
BoxerFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

I've heard the name, but have no idea what's going on. Can you give me the details? What is he accused of?
Laura G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/ticker/138

She's on trial for the murder of her 2.5 yo Caylee Marie back in 2008.
BoxerFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:08 PM   #4  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura G View Post
I've heard the name, but have no idea what's going on. Can you give me the details? What is he accused of?
WOW...I bet the Anthony's would have loved to have you in the jury pool.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:24 PM   #5  
Who will you be today?

S/C/G: 222(May2008)/205(Jan2011)/135

Height: 5'3"

Old 06-02-2011, 05:24 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Ha ha! I guess I would have made a great juror since I didn't even know it was a girl!

However, having a daughter who is currently 28 months, I would have had no sympathy for her at all - off with her head!
Is she claiming innocence? What is the back story? - I'm going to google it...
Laura G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:56 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

The story goes like this , evidently the mama, Casey wanted to party and 2 year old daughter was making to much noise so Mama dearest chloroformed her baby duyghter and ductaped her mouth and nose. After 31 days had passed she said her daughter was missing and named a baby sitter to have taken her , a baby sitter who doesn't exist. These are the allegations, the chloroform and ducttape are fact. The trial has just started. This is in Florida where they have the death penalty.

Last edited by bargoo; 06-02-2011 at 05:57 PM.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #8  
Need to stay motivated!!

S/C/G: 202/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Yeah I have followed it somewhat I think she is guilty during the 30 days her daughter was "missing" Casey partied up a storm. If my daughter was missing the last thing on my mind would be "Hey let me enter a Hot Body contest at the club!"
NiteOwlMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:55 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 285/233/165

Height: 5'6

I live in Orlando (where it all took place) so I have been forced to watch it 24/7. I think she is guilty. Today was interesting, they played all of Casey's interviews from when Caylee was first reported missing and they made Casey look horrible. She lead the Orlando police all over the city, to places she said she worked but really didnt, to the "nanny's" apartment (who doesnt even exist). I'm really curious to see how this all plays out .
Miss Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #10  

When will the verdict be made? Anyone know?
boatgirl16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:06 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 285/233/165

Height: 5'6

The state said that the case is "almost halfway over". Today was day 18 I believe?
Miss Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #12  

I've been following it. I think she is guilty. I would be a basket case if one of my children was kidnapped, drowned, whatever else she comes up with. My heart broke to hear Cindy listen to those 911 tapes and break down. I'm a grandmother and was feeling all the emotions she was and can not even begin to imagine the pain she is suffering.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:37 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 208(preg)/179/135?

Height: 5'3"

I was a basket case when I thought I lost my kid for like 2 minutes!! I was freaking out when my nephew wondered off at the pool yesterday and it was like 5 minutes to find him. I am sorry, but no where in those times was I thinking I should be in a wet t-shirt contest and get my drink on, and I like my booze lol

I think she is 100% guilty, and that was before hearing about the duct tape and chloraphorm

Last edited by ryeb; 06-02-2011 at 09:37 PM.
ryeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:12 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/130

Height: 5'0

The only thing I've questioned since this whole thing happened years ago was the guy that found her. He found the bag off in the woods in aug i think it was and called the police to check it out. As far as he knew the cops went to check it out ( Which I guess turns out they didn't really) but told everyone they did. So why did he go back to the same spot in Dec and call the cops again? I dont believe he lived in that neighborhood. Unless he knew what it was or was looking for something specific ....Weird.
WeightForMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:43 PM   #15  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeightForMe View Post
The only thing I've questioned since this whole thing happened years ago was the guy that found her. He found the bag off in the woods in aug i think it was and called the police to check it out. As far as he knew the cops went to check it out ( Which I guess turns out they didn't really) but told everyone they did. So why did he go back to the same spot in Dec and call the cops again? I dont believe he lived in that neighborhood. Unless he knew what it was or was looking for something specific ....Weird.

I thought the same thing at first, and then I asked myself what would I have done in his place. I find something suspicious and call the cops and tell them where the suspicious item is located. They tell me they're going to check it out, but afterward I hear nothing. No one's been arrested, there's no report in the news of any evidence being found (in fact, there's reports almost daily that nothing has been found). Months pass and still no arrest and no report of what I saw being found. I think I would be tempted to go back and check to see if what I found in the first place was still there (I would be thinking "how the heck could they have missed it).
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote