View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 03:37 PM   #4
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

I'm baaaaaack! We had such a great time!!!!! I didn't have a chance to check in because to be honest, by the time we went back to the hotel each night, I was SO tired!!! I did pretty well with food choices, it was so much harder thatn I thought it was going to be (and I thought it was going to be hard!!!). I ended up emailing my trainer at one point because even though I was really trying to make decent choices, I was not eating anywhere near as healthy as I am used to and I was feeling it let me tell you! Ugh....Tuesday I felt icky most of the day...tired, no energy, just yuck. Hard to believe that I probably felt like that a lot (if not worse) and just didn't realize how bad I felt. Anyway, he was awesome, as always!

I will catch up with everyone later, just wanted to pop in quick before we go get groceries....ahhhh, the joys of coming home from vacation! LOL!

Re-start 12/14/10 at 256

There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going...the road to success is never an easy one. Stay strong and focused on your journey.
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote