View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #11
Tricia Fierce
There's no fear...

S/C/G: 235/Tracker/140

Height: 5'3"

I'm in for the challenge!

Last May I didn't do as well as I wanted to BUT I believe I did better than I probably would have if not for the challenge. My goals for this month are:

1. Check in here daily
2. State my daily affirmations
3. Count my PointsPlus values (PPV), daily
4. Attend WeightWatchers meetings, weekly.
5. Continue with Insanity challenge 6x a week.
6. Make it into the 210's!
7. 5 fruits/veggie servings a day, minimum.

About the last challenge to myself - looking back at my journal I see that, while I might have been eating my target PPV daily I just wasn't eating enough of the green stuff, which is likely why I maintained in May. That changes, today! I'm on vacation right now so I have the opportunity to transition my refrigerator and pantry for the challenge and I am going to take advantage!

Congrats to everyone for challenging themselves, and for the progress you've already made!

You are here to love and be loved, and the soul in its native intelligence knows this. Accept the magnitude of your function, and your reignited spiritual intelligence will spark your body’s intelligence as well. As your mind remembers its natural function, the cells of your body will remember theirs. You will no longer be at the effect of your compulsion. You will become a master at living your life.
- Marianne Williamson, A Course In Weight Loss

Last edited by Tricia Fierce; 06-01-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Tricia Fierce is offline   Reply With Quote