Old 04-14-2011, 08:02 PM   #1  

Default New here and glad to be getting back to WW Flex!

I am new to this board and very glad I found it as I LOVE the WW Flex program. (I am so new that I posted a rather long post and forgot to sign in first, so it did not post... duh.) Anyway, I did WW Flex at work many years ago and lost about 10 pounds. I have since put it back on plus a few more and am looking to lose 15-20 pounds. I was going to rejoin WW, but after reading many negative reviews of the new WW program, I decided to just do the program that I knew had worked for me before.

I am so glad that there are so many of you that still use the Flex program and like it. I did learn about the Momentum program from a friend, and did eat as many Core foods as I could while on Flex before, so I think I hopefully have the tools I need to succeed this time.

I am joining this board to hold myself accountable and get encouragement to stick with it, plus make some new friends that have the same struggles as I do with weight. My official start day is Monday since I have my annual physical and it just seems like a good day to kick start things for me.
Elly2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 155/139/130

Height: 5'3

Me to!! I just can't seem to do the newer programs, Flex worked so well for me, so i'm sticking with it
misslynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 263/238/213

Height: 5'5"

I started on Momentum last year then the company converted to the P+ program and have switched back to Momentum (yesterday). Best decision I've made to continue on my weight loss journey.
cafebeanz is offline   Reply With Quote