Old 05-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #1  
mika

S/C/G: 265/262/238.5

Height: 5'4"

Default WW App for Android!

Just discovered there is FINALLY a WW app for android that is the equivalent to the iPhone app. I am a WW Online Member so the app was free. I'm not sure if or how it works if you're not a member though.

Anyway, it's great! Just like if you're on a computer except you use your phone, which is very convenient cause I always have my phone with me. You can track, find foods, and there is a points plus calculator built into it.

mika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

I'm happy there's now an app for your phone, too. I have the one on my iPhone and I love it. I can go anywhere and make notes about my food.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 214.6/198.8/150

Height: 5' 4.5"

Talking

Hi Mika.

I am 57, had WLS in 1999 and went from 270 to 190 and then back up to 230.

I am following WW old momentum plan, because when they switched to Points Plus I was gaining again. I need the structure.

How are you doing now?

I too felt like a failure - watching others that have WLS get down to be skinny... I am not going to be one of them, but I would like to be 150 and will settle for 170.

I use Android and love the WW Diary application it has a bar scanner, and does the tracking for both WW Momentum or Points Plus - and it is FREE.

Would like to keep in touch with you on this journey.
dakiniverona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:17 PM   #4  
mika

S/C/G: 265/262/238.5

Height: 5'4"

Default Good Morning!

It's always nice to know you're not alone in your battles, huh?

I am doing the PointsPlus program. I have tried the Momentum, but didn't do well with it. My husband and I did do the South Beach with good success, but we went off it and I'll be darned if either one of us could get going on it again! The PointsPlus seems to give us the freedom of choice that the SB didn't. This will be our 3rd week and I'm still struggling with staying within my points limit. Last week I went over almost every day and used all my weekly points. In addition to that we bought a new scale so I'm not sure if it was the difference in the scales, (I know, wishful thinking), or if it was using all my weekly points, (more likely), but I was up two pounds. Oh well, this is a new week and this week I will do better!!

How is your week looking so far? How long have you been on WW? How much weight have you lost on this program?
mika is offline   Reply With Quote