TodayYouAreYou

S/C/G: 297/291/150

Height: 5'6"

Wink Yay!

First name: Demi

Geographical location: Montana

Marital Status: SINGLE

Children/Ages: None unless you count furbabies

Pets: 1 Basset Hound (Tracker) 1 Pit Bull/Boxer Mix Rescue (Murphy) 2 DSH Cats (Salem and Louie)

Hobbies/Interests: Drafting/Designing, Dog Training, Reading, Painting, Music, Weightloss LOL

Height: 5'6"

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel, Reddish Brown with Caramel Highlights!

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: on and off for YEARS, This is the last time I'm starting: 5/13/2011

Starting Weight: 297

Present Weight: 291

Goal Weight: 145

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Staying motivated. If I don't see results I end up getting frustrated. I've finally realized this about myself and am going to do it this time. OH and staying away from my mother's cooking! IT'S TOO DELICIOUS!

Following any specific plan: Eat less/healthier, exercise

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have done a lot of looking inward and realizing why I do the things I do. I am out and living on my own so no temptations around the house!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I made it down to 185 my 8th grade year, and after my so called friends started calling me anorexic (I WASN'T) I gave up and ended up gaining every pound I lost back plus an extra 60 over my high school years and college. Lesson learned: Don't listen to anyone else, do it for YOU!