Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 05-18-2011, 04:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 234/193/150

Height: 5'7"

Smile Bye-Bye Chub & Flub!

Ahh! The sweet victory of losing weight! I'm down 40 lbs in a month and feeling fantastic! I had to share with someone! LOL I have 40 more to go, but I'm good with that! I haven't been under 200 lbs in years! Yay!!!! Best wishes to all of you, and have fun!!!!!!!!
jessicademoure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/205/140

Height: 5'4

congrats for sure! how on earth did you lose 40 pounds in a month?
Ashley777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #3  
300+ Chick

on your 40 Lbs loss!! Great job!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:21 PM   #4  
Keep on Moving!

Wow- well done!
georgeshair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:03 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley777 View Post
congrats for sure! how on earth did you lose 40 pounds in a month?
LOL I've been getting that a lot from my family, too! Well, first I started with a horrible diet and a completely sedentary lifestyle. This part is a MUST for quick initial weight loss! LOL Then, I started eating right, with no bad carbs or "treats" of the past, eating throughout the day instead of calorie loading at dinnertime and before bed, drinking a ton of water, and exercising. It's a really exciting formula, isn't it? LOL

A typical day for me is get up at 5:30, drink my **********, workout using the P90X program with a cup of OJ and lots of water standing by, eat some oatmeal or yogurt & take my multivitamin, continue my water, have chicken & some sort of veggies for lunch (by themselves or in a wrap), ********** or banana and Naturally More Peanut Butter for a snack, and lean meat & veggies for dinner. If I want a nighttime snack I have NF cottage cheese w/fruit or NoPudge Bownies if I need a sweet. I have the benefit of a coach to help me, too, thank God! Bless that man. LOL

I'm amazed at the results I'm getting. I never thought I could lose weight the HEALTHY way and feel good doing it. I want to cry when I think about where I was a month ago and where I am now. I know my weight loss will start leveling out now and going slower, but that was a fantastic first month, if I do say so myself! LOL

The change for me from past tries for losing weight is when my ex told me (when we were together) that he wasn't attracted to me at all. THIS after 6 years together! It devastated me, to say the least. After we broke up, I spent a year WANTING to be fat because it made me feel invisible. Then, I realized being overweight and unhealthy was an awful thing to teach my growing daughters and a miserable existence for myself! I guess the biggest things that help me lose the weight is my coach, Jeff, and gaining back the motivation - no, overwhelming hunger for change in my life.

Last edited by jessicademoure; 05-18-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 210/163/150

Height: 5'2"

Wow! Congrats on being halfway there!
comeasyouare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:59 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 338/ticker/150ish

Height: 5' 6.5"

Congratulations! That's fantastic!
cherokee21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 218/188/150

Height: 5'5

Congrats!! You will definitely be reaching your goal soon with your kind of determination!
suenos096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:21 PM   #9  

Thank you, ladies! I appreciate the encouragement! Good luck with your journeys, as well!