Old 04-29-2011, 03:50 PM   #61  
Thursday Lady

Hi all
We are spending a few days at the beach. Boy am I red!
We are relaxing and having fun.
jeanne, that is so funny about the doggie WW!
Janelle, good job on the loss.
Maureen, have you mastered all your new job?
Mimi, how.s work?
Tammy, what are you doing?
Susan, how is your mother?

Did anyone watch the royal wedding? We got up at 4:30 to see it. I took a short nap afterwards.
Everyone take it easy.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:12 AM   #62  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning my fellow chickers!

Up and at it because as soon as bob gets home we are going out for breakfast before he lays down to go out and do another 16 hours!

I watched the Royal Wedding Tina! I'm a hopeless romantic and love anything "princess"! lol! I guess its those darn teenage girls I raised!

My sweet little bunny is going to a new home today! I know, I'm a terrible bunny mother!!!! lol! No really, he is going to a friend of ours that has a dairy farm and they have other bunnies and goats and of course their cows. This way he will be outside and able to do his shedding twice a year without me having to use the shop vac on him. (which I think he likes it)!
And he will just be able to be outside. He is cooped up here in our house. With Bobs train taking up the entire downstairs, he hardly ever gets out to get his exercise. I think this is a good decision. Bittersweet! We have had him 2 years. When jess lived at home, she played with him more than anyone.

Well I didn't mean to ramble about that! Ya all' have a great day!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:23 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning all

Hope everyone's been doing well. We had our awards dinner last night-it's a very formal affair and I think that has a lot to do with it being held in the Officers' Mess. The owner of the company was in the army and is now in the reserves. We got to meet a lot of the people from the new offices that we took over. Marion, we now have an office in Kitchener too so maybe I'll get out to see you!!
I'm so glad they've given me lots of time to learn this new job. The person I'm replacing will be going on maternity leave in July. There's so many little things to learn. I told Ashley she wasn't allowed to have her baby until it's ready for kindergarden.

Tina, I'm jealous!! The beach! I live in the wrong part of the world

Well, I hope we all have a great day on program. Have a good Saturday

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:31 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning all

It's another beautiful day here-the sun is out. I've got Boston Baked Beans cooking in the crockpot and Midnight Brownies baking in the oven. These brownies are a recipe from Dr Oz's show and are made with black beans! needless to say, if I eat the beans for supper and a brownie for dessert I don't think I'll have any friends tomorrow!! LOL not sure what the point count will be for these but I'll just wing it

We moved my Mom yesterday. We just brought her over to my sister's for the afternoon and supper-we moved her stuff and set up her new place. We just brought her back to the new residence. Of course she hates it!! We knew that this would be her reaction. I guess this is just part of her disease-It's a very nice place.
I'm just waiting for one of my brothers to come over & we'll go over and visit her.

Let's all have a great day on program and I'll be here later

Maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:13 AM   #65  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone!

Maureen - I hope you took your "bean-o"!!!! lol!

Tina - How is the weather? Have you gotten any of the storm damage that has been going thru the south?

Susan - Hey sweet friend! How is your mom? What is new?????

Marion - I was watching the news last night and I saw that a helicopter went down in the city of Pittsburgh (30 min from our house) while filming a college campus for a reality show. All survived and were from Canada! I thought about you! I don't know why, but I did. hahahah!

Janelle - Hi! Hope you are getting some rest! you are soooo busy!

Dori - where o' where did you go? We miss you!

Soooo, is anyone planting a garden this spring? I usually put in a small one. Since I'm not working, I would like to make it bigger this year.
Anyone have vacation plans?
We are going to the beach. We go to the same place every year! lol!

Well I'm going to go make bob some breakfast! He will be home in about a half hour and then will go to bed and out to work again at 2~ ugh! I hate his job! lol!

Have a good day everyone!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote