View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 02:10 PM   #89
iadrahs

S/C/G: 183/180.5/145

Height: 5'9"

Default After reading these comments, I think I belong here!

I never fit anywhere exclusively, I'm all over the place, or nowhere at all. I don't try and fit in, that's what makes me, me. Some days I dress completely in black, the next day I will dress completely in white. Because I can, and because I don't care what other people think! I like all music, I can jam to anything! Even Justin Bieber (much to my kids embarrassment) I tell it like it is (much to my kids embarrassment) and I enjoy life fully. My fav artists are One Republic, Alicia Keys, Audioslave. My fav fav fav place to go is Key West so if you've ever been there, and you know the relaxed lifestyle down there, THAT is me. Flip flops, shorts, a tank top, and shell earrings (hafta look cute you know). I'm a Syfy geek. Love Horror movies (esp vampires) and I even have my kids into them. I like knitting and crocheting and funky arts and crafts stuff. I have one tattoo of a caduceus on my wrist with the words "Diabetic" in cursive underneath in case I pass out somewhere. I have a nose piercing, triple ear piercings, and a non-existent belly button piercing (took it out when I gained weight because I hated the way it looked). I wear my hair natural (without chemicals) and like to rock a 'fro, cornrows, or twists.

I've done this dance before. In public.

Last edited by iadrahs : 05-01-2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: added more about me!!
iadrahs is offline   Reply With Quote