View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 01:00 PM   #30
LBBUGS13

S/C/G: 177/160/130 to 125

Height: 5 ft 4 1/2 in

Hi all,

Down a pound but had a few slip ups this week, and didn't get a lot of exercise in, plus TOM.

Pluto, congrats on the 2.5 pounds this week, have a great time golfing, that is a lot of walking. I am thinking about going to five days only next shipment, are you just counting calories for the other two days. I admit I am a little anxious about cutting off BMD, it is so nice to just grab and go.

Kifli, a great haircut is a good thing. I am getting mine highlighted and foiled next week for a treat to myself for my birthday, just had it cut short too. I usually color myself, but wanted more highlights and a little edger than normal as a treat to myself.

Wanted to share one of my new fav snacks, I use 1/3 cup Trader Joes 2% Greek yogurt, splash of pure vanilla, packet of trivia sweetener and some semi frozen raspberries and small blueberries, about a 1/2 cup. I have never taken to the Greek yogurts before and the nonfat plain seems too runny, this is like having a thick berry shake. I put into one of my cocktail glasses. It is yummy and I am getting all the goodness without all the sugars the premixed yogurts have. I was shocked when I looked one the other day to see how many grams of sugar were in it.

Got lots to do today, and hope the rain clears up, the birds did a fly by on my car and I need to wash and then clean house, which burns a lot of calories. Trying to find different ways to count exercise.

Take care nd have a great weekend.

Lisa

Last edited by LBBUGS13 : 04-30-2011 at 01:08 PM.
LBBUGS13 is offline   Reply With Quote