Old 04-28-2011, 07:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/161.8/159

Height: 5'9

Unhappy Need to go back! but worried

Hi! I'm an ex Lifetime member - I maintained my weight for years then some events occurred that unfortunately sent me back to unhealthy habits and more recently pregnancy!

I'm 2.5 months post partum and breastfeeding. I'm 5lbs HEAVIER than 1 month post partum and eating waaaaaaaayyyyyyy too much and less active due to a clingy baby that wants to be with me all.the.time lol.

I have my old materials but before this latest program I think...I'm very concerned about sabotaging my milk supply if I undergo weight loss right now but I must start losing weight for my own sanity/health.

I do not currently have the finances to afford WW which sucks!!! I would just sign up for meetings like I did before and talk to a Leader.

What do I do??? Help!!!
Arianwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:16 PM   #2  

Height: 5'5"

I'm in the exact same boat, except my baby is 3 mths old I'm doing the old program, as I've done before and just making sure to eat the ten extra nursing points. I did it that way with my last 3 pregnancies without losing my milk. If you have the old food guide it should have info about nursing right at the beginning where you calculate the amount of points you should eat. Good luck!
sagebrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:33 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/161.8/159

Height: 5'9

Thanks!
Arianwen is offline   Reply With Quote