Old 04-24-2011, 04:29 PM   #1  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

Default Lane bryant online sale today! 30% off...I bought...

this stuff!:

http://www.lanebryant.com/animal-pri...6664/index.pro

and

http://www.lanebryant.com/molded-und...0246/index.pro

and a plain pair of black slacks, also on clearance, I <3 clearance! I saved just over 30$. Wooooo!

I'm excited about the sports bra. I hope it keeps the girls under control! The ladies at lane bryant recommended it.

lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 300+/Ticker!/140 lbs

Height: 5'8" Age: 27

That swim tank is adorable and the sports bra looks so comfy!

I've been wanting to try some LB right fit jeans but they are somewhat expensive for me when not on sale. Anyone have experience with those? My waist is much, much smaller than my hips so I was hoping these jeans might actually fit me properly if I tried the blue series.
Riesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/225/165

Height: 5'6

Nice choices! And thanks for the tip, I ordered a dress and pair of jeans (both just a little too small) as things to try out and get excited about as I fit into them!
ILRPinkGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #4  
unabashed

Riesz, I'm a red 18 and I LOVE THEM. the old ones (sized 1-9) weren't as good for me. Unfortunately they are phasing out the right fits and phasing in the T3 (tummy trimming technology I think?)

I would buy a pair of 14's to save for one day but alas, Once I'm a 14 I plan to get a pair of custom fit jeans. My treat to myself. hehe.

ilrpink, your welcome! It was a great sale! I will be getting an employee discount soon! aka, I will be routinely blowing paychecks. haha.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:51 PM   #5  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riesz View Post
That swim tank is adorable and the sports bra looks so comfy!

I've been wanting to try some LB right fit jeans but they are somewhat expensive for me when not on sale. Anyone have experience with those? My waist is much, much smaller than my hips so I was hoping these jeans might actually fit me properly if I tried the blue series.
I absolutely LOVE the Right Fit jeans, but I never buy them at Lane Bryant. I buy mine at Fashion Bug instead. They're the same jeans, except the FB stores don't carry quite as many styles (and many of the styles they don't carry, they can order for you). And the price is $20 or more less per pair. The only difference is the price tag.

The Fashion Bug store online carries them too (and sometimes runs crazy-good sales).

Last edited by kaplods; 04-24-2011 at 10:51 PM.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:51 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 268/ticker/159

Height: 5'7"

Cute swim top!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie63 View Post

I'm excited about the sports bra. I hope it keeps the girls under control! The ladies at lane bryant recommended it.

Keep us posted on the bra... I've been on the lookout for one that's made for us busty ladies that will give great support. This one looks like a contender.
1oftheLuvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:29 AM   #7  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Lottie - I saw the thread title and thought about you before I saw it WAS you! Once before you posted some shopping that you'd done and got some really cute items This time, too.

how is the sports bra?
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:31 AM   #8  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1oftheLuvs View Post
Cute swim top!

Keep us posted on the bra... I've been on the lookout for one that's made for us busty ladies that will give great support. This one looks like a contender.
I like the ones here: http://www.titlenine.com/category/sp...ras.do?nType=1
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:59 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 236 / T(176*) / 145

Height: 5' 5

Comparing the latest run of right fit jeans between Lane Bryant and Fashion Bug, I would say that there are a few small differences that can be a little important depending on your specific body type. I am also very much blue (waist a lot smaller than my hips) so their jeans do fit a lot better than pretty much any other brand I've been able to find. But I found that the current Lane Bryant right fit blue styles were tighter through the thighs, so they weren't really comfortable for me because my legs are pretty muscular. I find the Fashion Bug blue fit much better in that regard.

The waist on the LB jeans seemed a little smaller relative to the hips, but that is comparing for me one of the largest Fashion Bug standard sizes vs. Lane Bryant's smallest size. But yes, overall, for hip-py girls I think the blue style is great! Also, it is definitely true that the Fashion Bug jeans are quite a bit less expensive. A pretty nice bonus!
kaebaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:44 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 304/186.0/150

Height: 5.0

Ooh nice tip. Ive been on the lookout for a swim top recently. Im a 38DDD and a 14/16 and I dont see it listed as an option. I guess I should just go up to a 40DDD... ya think? I loooove the top.
Jonesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:50 AM   #11  
unabashed

it probably wouldn't hurt, I could be wearing a 38 F/G right now I'm sure but I hate ordering bras so I wear a 40 DDD, it's what I can get in the store and Im not popping out. I think in an inch or two off the bust it'll fit perfect, my band is shrinking much faster than my cup.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:46 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 300+/Ticker!/140 lbs

Height: 5'8" Age: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaplods View Post
I absolutely LOVE the Right Fit jeans, but I never buy them at Lane Bryant. I buy mine at Fashion Bug instead. They're the same jeans, except the FB stores don't carry quite as many styles (and many of the styles they don't carry, they can order for you). And the price is $20 or more less per pair. The only difference is the price tag.

The Fashion Bug store online carries them too (and sometimes runs crazy-good sales).
Thanks so much! I'll check out the Fashion Bug site and also I think there is a Fashion Bug outlet in a town nearby. I was planning on taking a day trip to the outlets so hope to be able to actually try on those jeans then!
Riesz is offline   Reply With Quote